Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: I Had Speeds Of Over 80 Kb/s On Overnet!

BANNED
    Originally posted by kenken@30 January 2004 - 06:58
    what exactly is the loader? thats what i don't get.

thanks.
    a loader is an .exe file which you would use to start(load) a program with instead of the original .exe file.

now in this case with out the loader you will have the banner on top of overnet.

to enjoy the full version of this product with no banner, download and extract the loader zip file in to your overnet folder in your program files and "replace all" that it asks for.

then from the overnet folder make a shortcut of the loader.exe and start overnet with that loader so you will have no banner and be able to enjoy the full version

@mask i don't know much about it

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    Wow it works gr8 now, thanks MUSLEMAN!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #83
    BANNED
    you are welcome boss enjoy and remember to share

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    sveninjapan
    I think this wh00ps any speed I've ever seen on Overnet... btw I have 100Mbps fibre optic BB

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    Hey Muscleman, is there much difference between your overnet and the overnet lite I downloaded? being a noob I am bewildered by the options
    "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." - Pablo Picasso

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    BANNED
    not realy boss but if you like you can use the loader with overnet lite

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    I downloaded the file you circled in your jpg, but it just contains three files, a readme, def.html and reg.jpg - with no corresponding files in the overnet lite folder - and no .exe file - have I got the wrong thing? :helpsmile:

8. File Sharing   -   #88
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kuei@28 February 2004 - 12:18
    I downloaded the file you circled in your jpg, but it just contains three files, a readme, def.html and reg.jpg - with no corresponding files in the overnet lite folder - and no .exe file - have I got the wrong thing? :helpsmile:
    ya you did not get the exact one boss check the file size

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    Hopefully I got the right file this time (10k) and got the loader - copied it to the overnet lite folder, made a shortcut to desktop - but doesn't seem to do much, not even load overnet? ah well, I s'pose patience is a virtue... I can wait lol

one thing I have noticed which bothers me somewhat - my firewall tells me I keep getting my ports scanned - which never happened with kazaa lite - is this normal? :helpsmile:

10. File Sharing   -   #90
    BANNED
    did you empty the contents in the overnet folder?? also did you try the loader from the overnet lite folder first??

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast