Thread: Just Checking - But Are Genned Keys Safe To Use

Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    [insert flames here]
    d:

Yeah, ok, it's a stupid question, and im expecting the answer to be a resolute no. If not i'll just have to wait for minor miracles - like me having money. Student loan = good, parents living out of the country = paperwork delays. Paperwor delays + means tested loans = bad. :

2. Games   -   #2
    Safe, yes.

work, most cases no, most servers authenticate keys nowadays, I do not know about nfs because I do not play online games, but it is safe. No one is gonna come find you because you tried to use a bad key online.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    if you get the online patch from suprnova you should be able to play online...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Hardcore.

Now the only problem is getting s'nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.

Ah well, thanks for the head's up, 4th. Seems to be a good game (at least, on the basis of the demo) - so i'll no doubt end up spending precious money buying an authentic one at some point.

<-- of the "If i like it, i&#39;ll buy it, if not, it get&#39;s burned to a cd and microwaved" school.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Project E&#045;01@20 January 2004 - 20:53
    Now the only problem is getting s&#39;nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.
    just keep refreshing and it will eventually work

6. Games   -   #6
    cockboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+21 January 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 21 January 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Project E&#045;01@20 January 2004 - 20:53
    Now the only problem is getting s&#39;nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.
    just keep refreshing and it will eventually work [/b][/quote]
    Make sure that you get the latest no cd crack and the update for the game.
    I think that it is up to 1.3.
    It works for me online, no problems
    I just hate having to re-enter a room to race again, or nobody wanting to race.

does&#39;nt really seem like you are playing for real, except for the chat bit, which is bollox, who wants to log on for a race and just chat? wasters, USE MSN&#33;,
    leave the game servers unless you are bloody playing, taking up slots that people who want to race are trying to log on to.....
    Bstards.
    When you finish a race, drag, sprint, blah, you have to exit game and then "reconnect to ea games" each time,
    ArrraaAGGghHHhhh.
    Play the single player game , sod the multiplayer bit, they are all cheating anyway.
    D2D

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Got the 1.4 patch and the no-cd for it, but i couldn&#39;t find the online patch. darn.

Well, actually, that&#39;s not quite true. I found a copy on lounge fraggers, but they&#39;ve set the file to "You must be registered to download this&#39;un".

Ah well, im sure i&#39;ll find something.