Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Almost Got Robbed The Other Day...

Poster
    i was walking and suddenly a man grabbed me and told me to go with him,and somethings i can't spell in english.The point is that afterwards when i refused he called a partner of him that was hidden across the block,then i got really scared,Fortunatly the bakerman saw us and he ,well let's just say he had issues with these two men and saved my ass.

It seems the bakerman was giving 'em some food and when he found out that his son (not me) was robbed he inmediatly took the metal (a gun) and gave them the scare of their lives,they gave him 16 pairs of shoes,one of those could be mine in fact.

anyway later i went for my Tae-Kwon-Do lessons and got a special practice for that kind of situations

but this is an experience i'll never forget inb fact

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shit man your lucky.

I have never been mugged but if someone tries ill twist their head off

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by CoolMac@19 January 2004 - 23:43
    i was walking and suddenly a man grabbed me and told me to go with him,and somethings i can't spell in english.The point is that afterwards when i refused he called a partner of him that was hidden across the block,then i got really scared,Fortunatly the bakerman saw us and he ,well let's just say he had issues with these two men and saved my ass.

It seems the bakerman was giving 'em some food and when he found out that his son (not me) was robbed he inmediatly took the metal (a gun) and gave them the scare of their lives,they gave him 16 pairs of shoes,one of those could be mine in fact.

anyway later i went for my Tae-Kwon-Do lessons and got a special practice for that kind of situations

but this is an experience i'll never forget inb fact
    almost getting robbed is knife to the neck with the tip in your neck

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    u got robbed then

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by CoolMac@19 January 2004 - 23:52
    u got robbed then
    try living where i do without getting robbed once or twice ill give ya a million dollhairs

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    hey here there are robbers too

South America it's not a sanctuary

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Where DO you live anyways?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    vancouver city

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    man when the big yin goes tae chib ye like, ye gotta watch oot, cos he is the big man on his patch like. its best tae run in sitations like that like, ken?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    man when the big yin goes tae chib ye like, ye gotta watch oot,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast