Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is This The Xbox Killer?

Twist3r
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@22 January 2004 - 00:05
    SUPIORER TO ALL

END OF DISCUSSION
    besides a bigger liberary of games what does ps2 have going for it that xbox doesnt?

2. Games   -   #22
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    playstation 2 and dreamcast rules everyother console burn in hell.

3. Games   -   #23
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by WOX@21 January 2004 - 21:23
    playstation 2 and dreamcast rules everyother console burn in hell.
    There is no such thing as a superior console. It all depends on peoples taste.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@21 January 2004 - 23:05
    SUPIORER TO ALL

END OF DISCUSSION
    end of discussion now please STFU (dc was kill back in the day all the import games where kill)

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Twister@21 January 2004 - 19:55
    besides a bigger liberary of games what does ps2 have going for it that xbox doesnt?
    exactly: games.

6. Games   -   #26
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    When will all you fuckers learn that it dosnt matter what console people like better. Who cares if one person like xbox and another like ps2? You are all a bunch of dicks that cant stand when someone dosnt like your favourite console.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@21 January 2004 - 04:34
    The real xbox killer  

Yeah im gonna go out and get a PS2...so i cant play Halo 2, Deus Ex- Invisible War, Half-Life 2, Doom3, Unreal 2......yeah i want a PS2 because i dont want to be able to run Games with High Res textures, high frame-rates, 5.1 surround sound....Ooh i want a PS2 so i cannot play games that come very close to their PC counterparts but on a console a Tenth of the price of a PC.......

'I love the Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning!!!'

PS..Yes i owned a PS2 first..sold it..bought an Xbox...so i've tasted both...it just makes me laugh when people talk about the one Console they have ever owned (or the one mum bought ya for xmas) without ever trying other consoles on the market........I may be clutching at straws here DrunkenStyle...but you dont own an Xbox do you?????
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Project E-01@21 January 2004 - 15:54
    How on earth do you rate the PS2 above the Gc?In terms of what it can do, the GC beats the Ps2 any day of the week. It's just a shame there are so few developers releasing for it.

Curse sony and their superior marketing skillz!
    dont knwo what the f*ck your on but by your Console taste you must be like 10. so i'll let this one slide, oh and sorry the GC just cant compete with the Ps2, especially Game library wise. and the statistics prove the Ps2 is the best system out, it has sold over 60 million consoles and just under 3 billion games. while the GC is under 10 million consoles and barely only sold 1/3 of the games.

9. Games   -   #29
    "Sensing that the emerging CD-ROM format could become the storage media of the future, Nintendo entered into a deal with multimedia powerhouse Sony to collaborate on a new gaming platform, codenamed Play Station Experimental (or short: PSX). "

source : ign

Hope PS2 fans realize their console started as a Nintendo product - stop disrespecting your ancestry and let us all enjoy our consoles in peace.

Isn't there another consolewars thread already ?

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@22 January 2004 - 04:11
    Yeah im gonna go out and get a PS2...so i cant play Halo 2, Deus Ex- Invisible War, Half-Life 2, Doom3, Unreal 2......yeah i want a PS2 because i dont want to be able to run Games with High Res textures, high frame-rates, 5.1 surround sound....Ooh i want a PS2 so i cannot play games that come very close to their PC counterparts but on a console a Tenth of the price of a PC.......
    if you think the measure of a console is in its conversions from PC games (first person shooters in particular)... you've missed the point. :flame: :flame:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast