Thread: Vide Editing

Poster
    Ok. What program to use ? I need something that has some good plugins (or internal) for text effects. I haven't found anything for virtualdub so far (which I do all of my encoding in).

I dunno about premiere, either I just have a very buggy version (crashes alot on my desktop and hardly runs at all on my laptop (behaves weird in the title designer, might be due to the amount of fonts I have installed).

So, anyone know some good stuff ? =)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    dunno about premiere, either I just have a very buggy version (crashes alot on my desktop and hardly runs at all on my laptop (behaves weird in the title designer, might be due to the amount of fonts I have installed).
    Maybe you dont have enough RAM. Adobe progs are HUGE resource hogs. But a price has to be paid to use the best.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Oh, I should have enough RAM alrite =) (have 1GB in my desktop and 512 in the laptop, and scrap disk shouldn't be a problem either).

However, met a girl at a party last night who just happened to work with this kind of stuff. Anyways, she told me that premiere is pretty buggy and that I should go with after effects instead (which seems to be what I am after). Will see how that works =)