Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Here Is From The Uk?

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@20 January 2004 - 20:26
    i am FROM essex which i also in uk
    So you're not really a ghetto gurl you're more of an Essex gurl...that explains soooo much...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+20 January 2004 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 20 January 2004 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@20 January 2004 - 20:26
    i am FROM essex which i also in uk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    So you&#39;re not really a ghetto gurl you&#39;re more of an Essex gurl...that explains soooo much... [/b][/quote]

So true.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Withcheese+20 January 2004 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 20 January 2004 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@20 January 2004 - 20:26
    i am FROM essex which i also in uk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    So you&#39;re not really a ghetto gurl you&#39;re more of an Essex gurl...that explains soooo much... [/b][/quote]
    did you look it ses im FROM essex not that i have lived there or i ever will i was born there i went howe about amonth after being born never bin there since so why dont you read between the lines

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl+20 January 2004 - 20:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghetto_gurl @ 20 January 2004 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@20 January 2004 - 21:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl
    @20 January 2004 - 20:26
    i am FROM essex which i also in uk

So you&#39;re not really a ghetto gurl you&#39;re more of an Essex gurl...that explains soooo much...
    did you look it ses im FROM essex not that i have lived there or i ever will i was born there i went howe about amonth after being born never bin there since so why dont you read between the lines [/b][/quote]
    Sorry the fingers you have used are too fat.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i see an arguement or something happening here - i also am having milk at the moment which is rather nice
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bored im from compton just cause i was born there dont mean im an essex gurl mah mum was on holiday in london and took a drive to essex and then out popped me i aint a essex gurl never will be im a compton gurl so fuck you : :

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    ooer
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@20 January 2004 - 20:48
    bored im from compton just cause i was born there dont mean im an essex gurl mah mum was on holiday in london and took a drive to essex and then out popped me i aint a essex gurl never will be im a compton gurl so fuck you :&nbsp; :
    OK Essex Gurl whatever you say...

Anyone know any good Essex girl jokes?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    what do you get when u cross a kazza lite member with a fucked up name like withcheese??

an old man that wanks all day with a crusty cheese cock

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    How many essex gurls does it to Take That??

Sorry Ghetto Girl

I&#39;m from Norfolk Uk .........And as aposed to young NikkiD who&#39;s from Norfolk Canada, she says it properly.....Pronounced "Nor...Foak".........we just say Nor fuc

Or if you been here too long..Nar fook

There, all Norfolk jokes done

Cept to say we&#39;re Norfolk n Good

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast