Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cnc Generals Cd1

tried that DarkEternity, sry no good. It listed that there were about 29 something errors but the repair thing doesn't work. It's like "0 out of 29 errors has been sucessfully repaired" And I downloaded the newest version.

2. Games   -   #12
    plz ppls. It's only 1 measly 2.51meg file. And its not too hard to find. Its located in the languages.cab file and just about any decompresser can open it. even windows can open it. btw it called "English.big". I know i sound like a noob begging but its only a very small file....

3. Games   -   #13
    I had same problem but try to reinstall your windows i mean formate disk & istall from new list its only problem from your Windows there no such file exist on C&C Generals trust me i did it today & its worked .Good luck

4. Games   -   #14
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by edgar959@3 March 2003 - 12:41
    I had same problem but try to reinstall your windows i mean formate disk & istall from new list its only problem from your Windows there no such file exist on C&C Generals trust me i did it today & its worked .Good luck
    Whaaaa reinstall Windows...woo nelly.......I think the error is the same for all, but to have one person say to wipe out drive and reinstall is nuts, not just for a game . If I see tons of post saying the same thing, then I would consider but not just one from 1, sorry. It stems from the game because I faced the same issue as UserX..the 29 errors thingy
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

5. Games   -   #15
    K-Lite Board God
    u not smart as i u think,so dont push on me i woudnt bulshit u or any1 else because of the 1 f.... game i mean it,this file not corrupt he dont even exist its windows msi error u d...head,because many people installing all those windowblinds or other shit ,thats why this error coming,so go learn something about using Widows & then comeback,.........

6. Games   -   #16
    edgar, actually i think that reinstalling windows might not be the case. i'm not sure i have the same error as you but i get a corrupted file error not an msi error. And i dont use winblinds, stylexp, etc. but the things is that this board is for people to help each other not to dis people...

7. Games   -   #17
    imported_stg1123
    Okay guys lets calm down. listen he is definitely not the only one because EXACTLY the same thing happenned to me and i worked very hard on that download but i do know the solution and anyone that knows anything about Westwood knows that this is the only real solution and that is to buy the damn game which i have done and i will get it next week.
    Hope this answers any further questions about c&C Generals.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    If you people need the English.big file from the Language.cab, just send me an IM on AIM/ICQ/Yahoo! and I will send it directly to you. I just want to end all of this C&C Generals crap, lol....

9. Games   -   #19
    hey guys. for those of you who have some other corrupted file besides english.big, there might be help. look in the games hashes section. Look for generals (the 185meg one) download that. then unzip it and u have generals! but wait! u didn't download CD2 and CD1 in vain! From CD2's data.cab copy over the movie files to ur game dir/data/movies. For more info see instructions in the hashes section under generals. sry no time to link g2g school...cya

10. Games   -   #20
    hey u could try gettin this version of C&C generals
    click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast