Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Wonderful Admin

isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    making a start page for K-Lite 2.6 was my crime is that in development or not

and as i think my error403 was very nazi saying go away if you don't like it B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Making a start page may have been a decent reason to post, but reviewing several others would lead me to move post as well. I see lots of post related to "My website" or questions related to KL that would not pertain to actual Dev.

Just take it in stride, if it's actually Dev issues, than post it, if you want to ask question about certain things do it in the appropriate section, not hard..............really simple.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@21 January 2004 - 15:28
    Making a start page may have been a decent reason to post, but reviewing several others would lead me to move post as well. I see lots of post related to "My website" or questions related to KL that would not pertain to actual Dev.

Just take it in stride, if it's actually Dev issues, than post it, if you want to ask question about certain things do it in the appropriate section, not hard..............really simple.
    One of the most demanding things in K-Lite 2.6 was creating nonblank start page and that was my work around this problem which is in the development
    Of K-Lite 2.6 ,and if you have being around you can seethat it is one of the most demanding things, I don't ask any thing but rather to solve a problem in development of K-Lite2.6 so am I Wright or what????????????????????
    :-" o B)
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Startpages don't belong in Dev's Corner. Certainly not in their own topics.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    internet news : STOP SAYING EVERYONE IS JUST HUMAN IN EVERY SENTENCE!

Sorry, thought i would jump on the flaming bandwagon...carry on

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Well there you have it isamma, so I suppose something of that nature may be better fit in the 'Tips' section.

Flaming, no bad thing .........keep postings related to topic, think it has been pretty much answered though.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    so I suppose something of that nature may be better fit in the 'Tips' section.
    General Development Discussion would be the best place. Or webdevelopment in InternetWorld.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    This topic (solving start page problem in k-lite 2.6) is related to K-Lite 2.6 only and if it's going to be far from that subject then no one will benefit from it ok
    It is a branch of k-lite 2.6 development ok
    So putting it else where will make it difficult for users and developers to track changes ok

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: B)
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    And i posted my "how to start page" in General KL Discussion so guests could benifit from it.

EDIT: and you forgot to mention you will need to reconfigure abyss to listen on nonstandard port 8000 to work

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    people just need to sit back and relax lay off the admins and mods. they do what they can and what they feel is appropriate. They are given the power to make the decision. Also that whole part about freedom of speech is BS. Because they did not limit your speech or close your topic. They moved it to a section which they find is more suitable. So you have nothing to complain about. Its just the internet people relax sit back enjoy yourselfs and get the corn cobs out of the buttholes!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast