Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our Wonderful Admin

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Nobody is saying freedom of speech has anything to do with the wrong post...it has to do with the part of telling someone to go away....the way it was stated was like telling someone to F K OFF....but now after reading more of isamma replys, i can see he is a pain in the ass....so maybe he should just F K OFF ...Opps sorry "go away" yea, yea i know internet were all human
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Originally posted by isamma@21 January 2004 - 23:31
    This topic (solving start page problem in k-lite 2.6) is related to K-Lite 2.6 only and if it's going to be far from that subject then no one will benefit from it ok
    It is a branch of k-lite 2.6 development ok
    So putting it else where will make it difficult for users and developers to track changes ok
    1) There already exist perfectly good startpages. Also making one is extremely easy, so the Dev's can make one themselves too.

2) The startpage problem in 2.6 is NOT related to the startpage itself. It has to do with the way khancer works.

3) If it has to do with K-Lite 2.6 then it should be posted in that topic, not in a seperate topic.

4) We don't want a dozen topics about crappy startup pages.

ok

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    it seems that we are not going to the light togather so just leave me a lone and lit other admin or moderators deal with my posts plz B)

Ps: your problem was never about where i put my posts . it was only for what my opinion about you

all of you can go to divs corner and see many other posts that are not even related to development and are still there so am i or not been pushed out
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    :music1:

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Will you to stop arguing please

isamma, you posted in the wrong place - get over it! (and by using vargas' method and not qouting him )

i do however agree Error403 was a bit harsh with his comment

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Naked Nudist
    Well all I can say is go to isamma's profile and read some of his posts and you will see why he isn't too well liked round these parts LOL.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@23 January 2004 - 14:19
    Well all I can say is go to isamma's profile and read some of his posts and you will see why he isn't too well liked round these parts LOL.
    keep your opinion to your self dracola

the nam is like the persone i think
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    I think points have been made....no since in allowing it to spam over CLOSED
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234