Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Dreamweaver....

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I get the feeling that no matter what he posts will still be frowned upon, whether it was a legit post or not... i happen to know the guy on another level, having communicated with him since last year, with a break inbetween, it has allways been amiable...

As for the quote - it was the reference to calling him a dick just because of some of his posts, granted most of them at one particular time, but knowing the guy as i do i felt it a bit harsh thats all simply because i read whats behind what hes trying to say or communicate. Anyways, you have explained your views and are just that... yours. I am mearly sad that most people think the same about him.

You were not alone in your views about me either, but the mods know me better than most people i guess and knew that it was not the real "me" reacting but some other madness that grips everyone from time to time.

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 22:15
    I get the feeling that no matter what he posts will still be frowned upon, whether it was a legit post or not... i happen to know the guy on another level, having communicated with him since last year, with a break inbetween, it has allways been amiable...

As for the quote - it was the reference to calling him a dick just because of some of his posts, granted most of them at one particular time, but knowing the guy as i do i felt it a bit harsh thats all simply because i read whats behind what hes trying to say or communicate. Anyways, you have explained your views and are just that... yours. I am mearly sad that most people think the same about him.

You were not alone in your views about me either, but the mods know me better than most people i guess and knew that it was not the real "me" reacting but some other madness that grips everyone from time to time.

Peace
    UKMan
    I don't think you should have been banned or anything.

btw, wth is he trying to communicate? If he's being a dick then we don't know about his "better" side cause he's being a spamming dick.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #33
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Why don't you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
    UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Have to say that i agree with UKMan. Isn't this sort of thing meant to be dealt with by the moderators? This thread was started as an attack on a board member, so why has it not been closed? If dreamweaver is spamming, it is up to the moderators to moderate him.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 23:02
    Why don't you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
    UKMan
    Hell I freak out myself but I'm not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+21 January 2004 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 21 January 2004 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@21 January 2004 - 23:02
    Why don&#39;t you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
    UKMan
    Hell I freak out myself but I&#39;m not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one [/b][/quote]
    Have you tried growth hormones?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by liquidacid+21 January 2004 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquidacid @ 21 January 2004 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@21 January 2004 - 23:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @21 January 2004 - 23:02
    Why don&#39;t you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
    UKMan

Hell I freak out myself but I&#39;m not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one
    Have you tried growth hormones? [/b][/quote]

PwNzD

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by liquidacid@21 January 2004 - 21:10
    Have to say that i agree with UKMan. Isn&#39;t this sort of thing meant to be dealt with by the moderators? This thread was started as an attack on a board member, so why has it not been closed? If dreamweaver is spamming, it is up to the moderators to moderate him.
    Not really an attack more of a question...at the time he was bumping very old threads and at one stage had answered every topic on the first page of the lounge...if you act like a tit then you get treated thus.

But yes this is for the mods to deal with so I&#39;ll request this topic closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234