Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moderator Upgrades

I believe this will help...

just one aside for some of the mods....be patient with some of us..we are rookies and panic and get all upset like a pregnant woman..(sexist&#33..I mean i was told to make a screenshot today to report an error..never have did one before...figured it out tho...anyway gone are the days when nerds had computers and we cut out fingers on BBS style boards where all you could do was post messages back and forth...now we have all types some of which are quite new to the idea of different areas for certain posts and bbs-style ettiquite(sp&#33 and lord help us! RULES!..on top of that you probably have some younger users that are just getting into this and well you see what I'm typin'..

Your job is a tuff one and i wish you well and plenty of valium...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by [&#045;Crono&#045;]+21 January 2004 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([-Crono-] @ 21 January 2004 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@20 January 2004 - 21:13
    Yehh woohoo
    Agreed. [/b][/quote]
    ditto

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by RapFan@24 January 2004 - 01:08
    blah and i was told we don&#39;t need more mods hmm
    well, they were put as area mods if you hadnt noticed... but that sucks... cos if you can mod one area, why not jusy mod everything?? (unless there were like 100 forum rooms, in which case area mods would be a must for the board, but thats not the case)

quite moaning, they are doing just fine&#33;&#33;

tralalala

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    I just hope the upgraded mods can keep their perspective and not get some type of global god-complex(global mod?god complex?)

could see that happening in certain situations...or Mod wars...ick..hope not..

ED

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123