Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The State Of The Union Speech...

Originally posted by 4th gen+26 January 2004 - 00:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 26 January 2004 - 00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@25 January 2004 - 22:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @21 January 2004 - 07:57
    i wonder how long it&#39;ll take our righteous american members to try and play down or deny these facts

great post though,

sighhhhhh You&#39;re just anti-American so STFU.

btw I am American and Bush can eat shit.
    When I posted that, I had hobbes and j2k4 in mind, not yourself [/b][/quote]
    I have NEVER supported Bush.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Liberals make me giggle

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Number of topics on KLboard in 2003 related to either Bush, Blair and/or Iraq: Too bloody many to count.

Do we really need another one to fan the flames?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Illuminati@26 January 2004 - 12:55
    Number of topics on KLboard in 2003 related to either Bush, Blair and/or Iraq: Too bloody many to count.&nbsp;

Certainly not, but they are free to act on their obsession, yes?

Illuminati-we are not aligned politically , but don&#39;t sweat another "Bash Bush-Fest".

They live for it, and you would certainly not stifle their expression, eh?

BTW-Happy New Year to you (and yours, if you have any).
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4+26 January 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 26 January 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@26 January 2004 - 12:55
    Number of topics on KLboard in 2003 related to either Bush, Blair and/or Iraq: Too bloody many to count.

Certainly not, but they are free to act on their obsession, yes?

Illuminati-we are not aligned politically , but don&#39;t sweat another "Bash Bush-Fest".

They live for it, and you would certainly not stifle their expression, eh?

BTW-Happy New Year to you (and yours, if you have any). [/b][/quote]
    Actually I usually post in response to what I see as inaccuracies.

@Illuminati- no offense but if you don&#39;t like it take a bye-bye or join in. It&#39;s not all that bad.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Busyman@26 January 2004 - 18:28
    @Illuminati- no offense but if you don&#39;t like it take a bye-bye or join in. It&#39;s not all that bad.
    I joined into a few a few months back and let&#39;s just say that I wasn&#39;t one to resort to the usual anti-American remarks - The key is to get new ones that are true

It&#39;ll take a bit, but over time it&#39;ll become obvious that these arguments are a hell of a hassle and effort to be a part of and find that the end result is still nothing - So I&#39;ll take a bye-bye

Good luck to both sides

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by E&#045;squirrel@25 January 2004 - 10:24
    quotes from E-squirrel @ 25 January 2004 - 18:24
    Thanks for replying. This is my goal. Making consience of what your contry is. trying to open your eyes over the propaganda. I would like to make some comments towards e squirrels post.

...by wearing the uniform, because the
    fact
    > that you wear the uniform contributes 100% to the capability of the
    nation
    > to send a few onto the field to execute national policy.
    Thats great&#33; The army dies for mr. baby bush that is having a BBQ in Texas. I read someone else posted that the us has the best army. It does. and it is also used for the worst means. There is only one congressman with a child in the military. Most of the army elements, are poor americans, that need money, to finish college. thats why the joined up, to be able to pay for college, they are not rich like the sons of great corporate owners.

This is good news that hasn&#39;t been fit to print or report on TV
    Ah come on&#33; The US press is sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo corrupted. they inform you of what they want,. its part of the propaganda.

over 60,000 Iraqis now provide security to their fellow
    citizens.
    I would feel safer if mexican police watched over me, instead of FBI elements. Anyway id there is now an army, why is the US still occuping? Go Home&#33;
    Actually that happened in the airport, FBI units were doing AFI jobs. Fuckers&#33;

on Monday, October 6 power generation hit 4,518
    megawatts-exceeding
    the
    > prewar average.
    Ehm... Who reconstructed the power plants? Who operates them? American Corps. I shall say&#33;

... all 22 universities and 43 technical institutes and colleges are
    open,
    > as are nearly all primary and secondary schools.
    Education is very important. spreading american freedom propaganda over schools, is just part of the process. Better converting them by peace than by force&#33; Children: buy cocacola because it is good&#33;&#33;

... teachers earn from 12 to 25 times their former salaries.
    >
    > ... all 240 hospitals and more than 1200 clinics are open.
    >
    > ... doctors salaries are at least eight times what they were under
    Saddam.
    Of course they earn more&#33; They need money to spend on newly came american products dont they?

... pharmaceutical distribution has gone from essentially nothing to
    > tons in May to a current total of 12,000 tons.
    ... the Coalition has helped administer over 22 million vaccinations
    to
    > Iraq&#39;s children.
    Again, Someone sells the medicines. If u said US corps, You are RIGHT&#33;&#33;

... a Coalition program has cleared over 14,000 kilometers of Iraq&#39;s
    > kilometers of weed-choked canals which now irrigate tens of thousands
    of
    > farms. This project has created jobs for more than 100,000 Iraqi men
    and
    > women.
    Farms that belong to? Products that are sold where? To who? Someone pays for the rent ya know... And someone else recieves it... US corps again...

... we have restored over three-quarters of prewar telephone
    services and
    > over two-thirds of the potable water production.
    >
    > ... there are 4,900 full-service telephone connections. We expect
    > by year-end.
    Again, The telephones are not property of the Iraquies, And the Water pumps? That are powered with electricity generated from american controlled plants...

the wheels of commerce are turning. From bicycles to satellite
    dishes
    > to cars and trucks, businesses are coming to life in all major cities
    and
    > towns
    Well i mention again, that dishes are operated by US corps, cars n trucks r sold by them 2... etc...

... the central bank is fully independent.
    Oh yeah SURE&#33;&#33;&#33; Its hard to be independent when a bunch of soldiers guard your banks, your homes and your people...

... Iraq has one of the worlds most growth-oriented investment and
    banking
    > laws.
    Growth here means: Helping the corps get richer faster at expense of the iraquis.

... Iraq has a single, unified currency for the first time in 15
    years.
    I know, its harder to control an economy with several currencies.

... satellite TV dishes are legal.
    No one likes to miss out on the satelite TV bussines do we?&#33;

... there is no Ministry of Information.
    Oh yeah, i think that when sadam&#39;s regime came down, that included all of the ministries, didnt it?

... foreign journalists (and everyone else) are free to come and go.
    I would always like to enter a US military base in iraq. visit the place where sadam was captured, and enter and exit his palaces freely. Man thats so cool&#33;&#33;

... a nation that had not one single element - legislative, judicial
    or
    > executive - of a representative government, now does.
    >
    > ... in Baghdad alone residents have selected 88 advisory councils.
    > Baghdad&#39;s first democratic transfer of power in 35 years happened
    when the
    > city council elected its new chairman.
    >
    >
    > ... today in Iraq chambers of commerce, business, school and
    professional
    > organizations are electing their leaders all over the country.
    >
    > ... 25 ministers, selected by the most representative governing body
    in
    > Iraq&#39;s history, run the day-to-day business of government.
    >
    > .. the Iraqi government regularly participates in international
    events.
    All of this, has been commented before. Has anyone ever seen a Puppet Show?

... the Coalition has completed over 13,000 reconstruction projects,
    large
    > and small, as part of a strategic plan for the reconstruction of
    Iraq.
    YEah, and nice, friendly US Corporations payed for it entirely and expect nothing back&#33; now thats great&#33; isnt it?

There are a couple of quotes about sadam&#39;s regime torturing people that didnt agree. I really agree with that point . it doesnt happen anymore. But what happens if u dont agree with the US ocupation? Maybe hey will shoot you to death, you are just one more iraqui. Or if you are another country, they just rename their food. I honestly doubt that in the United States, you can really have fredom of speech, Note the is no official communist party, and i recall that some decades ago, you got send to jail for supporting communists.

There are some other quotes about things that dont have anything to do with iraq. an iranian that wins the nobel prize, some saudis that hold elections (why didnt u invade the saudis to make them a republic and be democtratic?&#33

It says " Iraq is free" Actually it is really relative. No body in the world, in no country is ever free to do as they choose. You cant be free, and obiously you cant be a free country when you have foreign troops &#39;guarding&#39; your ministries...

Taking everything into consideration, even the unfortunate loss of
    our
    > brothers and sisters in this conflict
    I mention in the opening post that Mr bush has NOT ATTENDED ANY SINGLE FUNERAL of the KIA soldiers.

do you think anyone else in
    the
    world
    > could have accomplished as much as the United States and the Bush
    > administration in so short a period of time?
    Excuse me? i thought iraq was free... well mr bush should govern the US not iraq&#33;

At the end it says: &#39;God bless you all&#39;. That assumes that whoever said that belongs to a certain religion. kinna liek what is printed in US money...

MAke concience&#33;

E-squirrel: Get a report called "the proyect for the new american century" If you can find it i would be really impressed, if you live in the US. I cant find it either. it was never printed or published... at least publicly... if u have it, make it an E.book&#33;

Edit:: I messed up typing this so fast, i am really in a hurry. sorry if you cant undestand it very well. The message is clear to understand: The us is governed by corporations, the american people are just like anyone else, part of a market, thats why they dont kill the iraquies, they want them to be another market, to buy their products.Thats the way it is, and we must understand it to be able to do something about it&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ve been against the war from the beginning, but honestly if we were going to invade, then we were going to control while things are settling down. Imagine the reaction people would have if we had went in and destroyed there country and then just abandoned them to straighten things out. Bush should have never went in, but now that we did, we have to stick around. He could allow construction contracts from countries that didn&#39;t support the war though. There is now point of holding grudges. This isn&#39;t about us, this is about Iraq, we need to do what is best for them.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123