Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen Upside Down

HElo everybody i just dl loaded soem themse and wen i install them they came out perfect then i had to shut down my window for a second then my screen went up side down(WHT?) can somebody please help and those folks didt help me in the louge but oh well ... i got dis forum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:40
    those folks didt help me in the louge but oh well ... i got dis forum
    you never got any help because the screenshot you showed was correctly orientated
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 January 2004 - 07:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 January 2004 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:40
    those folks didt help me in the louge but oh well ... i got dis forum
    you never got any help because the screenshot you showed was correctly orientated [/b][/quote]
    if your not going to help then dont post nothing please.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:43
    when you say "don&#39;t post nothing" do you mean "post something" or "don&#39;t post anything"?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 January 2004 - 07:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 January 2004 - 07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:43
    when you say "don&#39;t post nothing" do you mean "post something" or "don&#39;t post anything"? [/b][/quote]
    man , move along and get a life, dont try to provoke me to flame with you, im bettter than that. so skote along child

btw quit falling me around dis board thats called stalking

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:50
    man , move along and get a life, dont try to provoke me to flame with you, im bettter than that. so skote along child

i wasn&#39;t trolling and i&#39;m not stalking you...if you feel i am, you can report me to a moderator or admin...

what program did you use to apply the themes?
    have you tried removing the themes and rebooting?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 January 2004 - 07:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 January 2004 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@21 January 2004 - 06:50

i wasn&#39;t trolling and i&#39;m not stalking you...if you feel i am, you can report me to a moderator or admin...

what program did you use to apply the themes?
    have you tried removing the themes and rebooting? [/b][/quote]
    yes i did all that what you said but i donnt know where the thems are at that i downloaded . i just go through rebooting my computer still no luck. oh yea i didnt use no programs but i downloaded the themes off of windowns themex page i think.... if you need more info just respond thanks

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Can you explain more clearly whats happening?

I hope you dont mean that your taskbar (where start button is) is located on the top of the screen instead of the bottom of the screen.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If thats the case then you have to drag the tasbar back to the bottom of the screen.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    problem fixed thank yall for helping espicilly Evil_gemini

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast