Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Israeli Ambassador

Originally posted by FatBastard@1 February 2004 - 11:11
    @ Putty, maybe you should do some checking before you accuse people of changing things.

Israel has permitted no new drilling of agricultural wells for water for the Palestinians in the territories and has permitted fewer than a dozen for domestic use. Moreover, the Israelis charge the Palestinians fees that are three times higher than they charge Israelis for water for domestic use (with even higher relative charges in Gaza).
    Source.

You could have checked this yourself, although l don't think that would have fitted in with your agenda. l can see we are going to have to check and double check everything you post from now on.
    As you can see, I actually did check. So, if 1234 did not plagiarize and change the wording of the first source, then he simply plagiarized the 2nd source which plagiarized and changed the wording of the first one!

As I said before, the anti-Israel Left crowd is full of lazy asses who simply buy hook line & sinker whatever is fed to them. And now, we see that they even make stuff up as they go along.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    You should do your checking more carefully putty.

The version which you say is plagiarized is actually the original version on the authors own website. So "No new drilling" it is.

This is pretty much a non-issue though, if you go past that first sentence both articles say exactly the same thing. Again your focusing on trivia in an attempt to divert attention away from the main point.

I like the way in which you've gone off the point though. You claimed that in Europe, we are "brainwashed", so you were shown that most of the US media is pro-Israel. In response you get all worked up about anti-semitism and start spouting melodrama such as...

Originally posted by putty
    Why so eager to believe the worst about Jews?
    Sorry, but they already made Schindlers list, you'll have to wait for another chance to play the role of poor down-trodden Jew. Keep practising though, your getting there.

So why do I believe Murdoch is Jewish? Quite simply...

1 His mother is a Jew.
    2 He is a renowned Zionist.
    3 His media outlets are extremely pro-Israel.
    4 He is very close to Ariel Sharon

Gee... do you think that means anything?

This has been a rather interesting thread. Accuse the Europeans of anti-semitism and you get one type of response. Accuse the US media of being pro-Israel and my my.... just look at how upset and angry people get.

One final point.. what more do you guys want?

1. You have special laws in Europe to protect you i.e. you can be arrested for denying the holocaust. You can deny Stalin killed 12 million and you can deny what Pol Pot did in Cambodia but the holocaust is different.

2. You were given an entire country.

3. The US gives you 3 billion a year so you can protect this country by killing stone throwing children.

4. Most of the media is vehemently pro-Israel.

5. You are exempt from obeying UN resolutions.

You have all this, yet just because the Europeans dont agree with Israeli foreign policy, a torrent of accusations of anti-semitism are unleashed by the all-poweful Jewish lobby groups in the US.

Oh dear... how my heart bleeds in sympathy...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Sigh.

So "No new drilling" it is.
    And what's the writer's source? You'll notice that he didn't provide one. Perhaps he got it from a "Rupert Murdoch is Jewish" website.

if you go past that first sentence both articles say exactly the same thing
    It's because it's the same article! MyGod, you're amusing.

You claimed that in Europe, we are "brainwashed",
    Actually, I said that with Euros being convince that the US is brainwahed, how do you know that it's not the other way around. Afterall, something you've all read has made youbelieve that Israel is the biggest threat to world peace. Above Iran. Above Syria. Above North Korea. Above Afghanistan. Above Iraq. Above the US!

1 His mother is a Jew.
    After all these posts, you still have not shown this. I have shown that he was a Presbyterian who converted to Catholicism and that his mother started a Good Friday drive at a hospital. But whatever you say...

Gee... do you think that means anything?
    Yes, it means that you believe whatever you read from alternative websites about Jews and their "ownership of the media". That is how this began.

1) whatever. lobby your govt.

2) So was half the world. So were the Palestinians. Go do a little search on which countries were created by the UN. Go research Poland's borders.

3) And they give 2.1 billion to Egypt. If you think that it's only kids throwing stones, how have so many Israelis died?

You see, here's the crux. If Israel is so bad, why does the anti-Israel crowd need to either exagerate or make things up?

Israel takes the money just to kill kids? Sure, sounds good. Rupert Murdoch is Jewish? Aha! Sounds good. Print it! Print it!

4) Whatever. Go reread the thread.

5) Really? Do you know which resolutions are binding and which aren't? Do you know what they say? Or is this something you read on some site?

By the way, you haven't answered my question:

Now that you see that you've beenlied to about Murdoch, a) will you make sure to tell everyone you know the truth? b ) will you still trust what you read/plagiarize of those website?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Originally posted by putty+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (putty)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That&#39;s because it&#39;s the same article&#33;&nbsp; MyGod, you&#39;re amusing[/b]

Obviously not as amusing as you...

Originally posted by putty+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (putty)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So, if 1234 did not plagiarize and change the wording of the first source, then he simply plagiarized the 2nd source which plagiarized and changed the wording of the first one&#33;[/b]

since you clearly do not understand what the word plagiarism means. Heres a helpful hint. If they&#39;re both the same article attributed to the same author, neither of them were plagiarised.

The point was that instead of discussing the topic the article talks about, you pick out the difference of one word in one phrase and go apeshit about it.
    The fact that this one word doesnt make any difference to the content, as you have just admitted, only makes your energetic protestations look more foolish than they actually are

Actually, I said that with Euros being convince that the US is brainwahed, how do you know that it&#39;s not the other way around
    In fact, there was a poll just a few months ago where Europeans named Israel as the planet&#39;s greatest threat to world peace. WTF? Can you say brainwashed?

I think you&#39;ll find it was me who asked you how you know the "brainwashing issue" doesnt work the other way round. Let me know if you need to be reminded of your own words again.

You can claim that this...

1 His mother is a Jew.
    2 He is a renowned Zionist.
    3 His media outlets are extremely pro-Israel.
    4 He is very close to Ariel Sharon
    means nothing, but its not a very convincing argument now is it?

Now lets move on to the special treatment you people get.

<!--QuoteBegin-leftism
    @

1. You have special laws in Europe to protect you i.e. you can be arrested for denying the holocaust. You can deny Stalin killed 12 million and you can deny what Pol Pot did in Cambodia but the holocaust is different.

2. You were given an entire country.

3. The US gives you 3 billion a year so you can protect this country by killing stone throwing children.

4. Most of the media is vehemently pro-Israel.

5. You are exempt from obeying UN resolutions.

<!--QuoteBegin-putty

1. Whatever. Lobby your government.

2) So was half the world. So were the Palestinians. Go do a little search on which countries were created by the UN. Go research Poland&#39;s borders.&nbsp;

3) And they give 2.1 billion to Egypt. If you think that it&#39;s only kids throwing stones, how have so many Israelis died?

You see, here&#39;s the crux. If Israel is so bad, why does the anti-Israel crowd need to either exagerate or make things up?

Israel takes the money just to kill kids? Sure, sounds good. Rupert Murdoch is Jewish? Aha&#33; Sounds good. Print it&#33; Print it&#33;

4) Whatever. Go reread the thread.

5) Really? Do you know which resolutions are binding and which aren&#39;t? Do you know what they say? Or is this something you read on some site?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

1. Whatever?? haha, a nice argument. I didnt think you&#39;d like this section where I showed you the special treatment the Jews get in Europe. It doesnt fit in with your "the poor downtrodden Jews living among violent anti-semites in Europe" argument does it?

2. What a load of utter shit. Your desperation is showing here. Comparing Poland to Israel? pfft.

3.2.1 Billion in military aid to Egypt? You&#39;ve clearly taken leave of your senses.... Do you have any proof?

4. Whatever? again? lolol, you need to reread the thread, particularly the section where you conceded that Murdoch is a Zionist.

5. Yes I know precisely which resolutions I&#39;m referring to here. You can check it on the UN website if you wish. Or let me guess..... the UN is anti-semitic as well?

Face it. Your kin in Europe get special treatment compared to other minorities and they are not besieged by anti-semitism no matter how much you&#39;d love everyone to believe it.

You have the media and the US Gvt supporting everything that Israel does, whether that be stealing water or killing children. You&#39;ve become so used to this state of affairs that you simply cant handle the concept of anyone straying from this violent expansionist Zionist strategy. So, when Europe begs to differ all hell breaks loose.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but this "Israel forever, long live Israel&#33;, Oh how we Jews are so badly mistreated&#33;" Zionist bullshit will never get the support in Europe that it gets in the US.

Deal with it and quit whining about anti-semitism.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    Now lets move on to the special treatment you people get.
    I never said I was Jewish. Why does this keep coming up? Why do you keep assuming that all who disagree with you are Jewish? On what website did you read about my Jewish mother?

I wish I could respond to the rest right now but I do have a Super Bowl party to attend to. Don&#39;t worry, I won&#39;t forget you.

In the meantime, please quote which UN resolutions you&#39;re refering to. I know what they say but I doubt you do.....

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Originally posted by putty+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (putty)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I never said I was Jewish.[/b]

But you obviously are.

Originally posted by putty+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (putty)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why does this keep coming up?[/b]

I believe its your pathological obsession with anti-semitism.

<!--QuoteBegin-putty
    @
    Why do you keep assuming that all who disagree with you are Jewish?[/quote]

I dont. Why do you assume everyone who disagrees with you is anti-semitic?

<!--QuoteBegin-putty

On what website did you read about my Jewish mother?[/quote]

Fake website address removed by RF......Keep it civilised. No flamebaiting please.

In the meantime, please quote which UN resolutions you&#39;re refering to. I know what they say but I doubt you do.....
    Sure, so you can argue that a misplaced comma in a UN resolution means its null and void? Judging from your previous performances we won&#39;t be talking about the content of the UN resolutions that&#39;s for sure.

Its a good job that there are plenty of Zionists in the US Gvt and that the US has a veto in the UN. Otherwise Israel would have twice the number of UN resolutions against it and, oh vey, how anti-semitic would that be?&#33;?&#33;

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    UN Resolutions Against Israel

1955-1992:

* Resolution 106: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for Gaza raid".
    * Resolution 111: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
    * Resolution 127: " . . . &#39;recommends&#39; Israel suspends it&#39;s &#39;no-man&#39;s zone&#39; in Jerusalem".
    * Resolution 162: " . . . &#39;urges&#39; Israel to comply with UN decisions".
    * Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations&#39; by Israel in its attack on Syria".
    * Resolution 228: " . . . &#39;censures&#39; Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
    * Resolution 237: " . . . &#39;urges&#39; Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
    * Resolution 248: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
    * Resolution 250: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
    * Resolution 251: " . . . &#39;deeply deplores&#39; Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
    * Resolution 252: " . . . &#39;declares invalid&#39; Israel&#39;s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
    * Resolution 256: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israeli raids on Jordan as &#39;flagrant violation".
    * Resolution 259: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
    * Resolution 262: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
    * Resolution 265: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
    * Resolution 267: " . . . &#39;censures&#39; Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
    *Resolution 270: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
    * Resolution 271: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel&#39;s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
    * Resolution 279: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
    * Resolution 280: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israeli&#39;s attacks against Lebanon".
    * Resolution 285: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
    * Resolution 298: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s changing of the status of Jerusalem".
    * Resolution 313: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
    * Resolution 316: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
    * Resolution 317: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
    * Resolution 332: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel&#39;s repeated attacks against Lebanon".
    * Resolution 337: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for violating Lebanon&#39;s sovereignty".
    * Resolution 347: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
    * Resolution 425: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
    * Resolution 427: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
    * Resolution 444: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
    * Resolution 446: " . . . &#39;determines&#39; that Israeli settlements are a &#39;serious
    obstruction&#39; to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    * Resolution 450: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
    * Resolution 452: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
    * Resolution 465: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s settlements and asks all member
    states not to assist Israel&#39;s settlements program".
    * Resolution 467: " . . . &#39;strongly deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s military intervention in Lebanon".
    * Resolution 468: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of
    two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
    * Resolution 469: " . . . &#39;strongly deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s failure to observe the
    council&#39;s order not to deport Palestinians".
    * Resolution 471: " . . . &#39;expresses deep concern&#39; at Israel&#39;s failure to abide
    by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    * Resolution 476: " . . . &#39;reiterates&#39; that Israel&#39;s claim to Jerusalem are &#39;null and void&#39;".
    * Resolution 478: " . . . &#39;censures (Israel) in the strongest terms&#39; for its
    claim to Jerusalem in its &#39;Basic Law&#39;".
    * Resolution 484: " . . . &#39;declares it imperative&#39; that Israel re-admit two deported
    Palestinian mayors".
    * Resolution 487: " . . . &#39;strongly condemns&#39; Israel for its attack on Iraq&#39;s
    nuclear facility".
    * Resolution 497: " . . . &#39;decides&#39; that Israel&#39;s annexation of Syria&#39;s Golan
    Heights is &#39;null and void&#39; and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith".
    * Resolution 498: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
    * Resolution 501: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
    * Resolution 509: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
    * Resolution 515: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and
    allow food supplies to be brought in".
    * Resolution 517: " . . . &#39;censures&#39; Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions
    and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
    * Resolution 518: " . . . &#39;demands&#39; that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
    * Resolution 520: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel&#39;s attack into West Beirut".
    * Resolution 573: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel &#39;vigorously&#39; for bombing Tunisia
    in attack on PLO headquarters.
    * Resolution 587: " . . . &#39;takes note&#39; of previous calls on Israel to withdraw
    its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
    * Resolution 592: " . . . &#39;strongly deplores&#39; the killing of Palestinian students
    at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
    * Resolution 605: " . . . &#39;strongly deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s policies and practices
    denying the human rights of Palestinians.
    * Resolution 607: " . . . &#39;calls&#39; on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly
    requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
    * Resolution 608: " . . . &#39;deeply regrets&#39; that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
    * Resolution 636: " . . . &#39;deeply regrets&#39; Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
    * Resolution 641: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s continuing deportation of Palestinians.
    * Resolution 672: " . . . &#39;condemns&#39; Israel for violence against Palestinians
    at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
    * Resolution 673: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s refusal to cooperate with the United
    Nations.
    * Resolution 681: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s resumption of the deportation of
    Palestinians.
    * Resolution 694: " . . . &#39;deplores&#39; Israel&#39;s deportation of Palestinians and
    calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
    * Resolution 726: " . . . &#39;strongly condemns&#39; Israel&#39;s deportation of Palestinians.
    * Resolution 799: ". . . &#39;strongly condemns&#39; Israel&#39;s deportation of 413 Palestinians
    and calls for their immediate return.

Not all are still outstanding.

The 4th Geneva Convention was re-affirmed via Conference convened on 5th December 2001; 114 High Contracting Parties attended together with 8 Observers, with only 3 Parties refusing to attend: United States, Israel and Australia.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    * Resolution 487: " . . . &#39;strongly condemns&#39; Israel for its attack on Iraq&#39;s
    nuclear facility".

How could such a thing be possible?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    This was in 1981.

Iraq had a Nuclear Research facility that was regulated by the IAEA and was also a signatory of the Treaty on the NonProliferation of Nuclear Weapons.

The resolution also noted that Israel was not being regulated by the IAEA and calls upon the country to sign the relevant treaties in addition to censoring it for the attack.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Yes, I know you knucklehead.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast