Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Music Burning Proggy

Poster
    Use Nero and create a data CD with all your MP3 files.

2. Music   -   #12
    jakert50's Avatar Poster
    I'd have to say musicmatch jukebox plus

3. Music   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    When it comes to music I use Easy CD Creator Platinum 5.And like DataMore said "create a data CD with all your MP3 files".

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 March 2003 - 11:06
    When it comes to music I use Easy CD Creator Platinum 5.And like DataMore said "create a data CD with all your MP3 files".
    That's not what I said, FC. I said: "Use Nero and create a data CD with all your MP3 files"

Easy CD Creator sucks big time.
    It doesn't support .bin/.cue files and if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't support overburn too.

Stick with Nero. It's more reliable in my opinion.

5. Music   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DataMore+14 March 2003 - 11:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 14 March 2003 - 11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 March 2003 - 11:06
    That&#39;s not what I said, FC. I said: "Use Nero and create a data CD with all your MP3 files"

Easy CD Creator sucks big time.
    It doesn&#39;t support .bin/.cue files and if I&#39;m not mistaken, it doesn&#39;t support overburn too.

Stick with Nero. It&#39;s more reliable in my opinion. [/b][/quote]
    Why don&#39;t you go back over to the filesharing section and see what I left for ya.

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 March 2003 - 16:36
    [ Why don&#39;t you go back over to the filesharing section and see what I left for ya.
    Already did FC&#33;

7. Music   -   #17
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    MusicMatch Plus or Premiuim is the only way I do music. MusicMatch is a very cool and stable burning program that was Music based so it is very reliable when it comes to music. Volume leveling, tagging and just about anything you would ever want to do is built right in.

I also have used the auto span feature, that is if I want to burn a whole slew of files, music, TV shows, etc it will allow me to import all of them and then it will auto divide them between discs to insure you are not wasting valuable disc space.

I used it when burning my entire Farscape Episode collection, it worked beautifully, instead of using up 57 cd&#39;s (burning them in exact order thus leaving lots of blank space on each disc) I was able to only use 32 or something, because it looked at all of the files and split them across the CD&#39;s in the most economic fashion. (It&#39;s not like I need to have them in exact order on disc, better to have fewer discs than order in my book)

MM is excellent, however for ripping I use CDex, digital to digital ripping is far superior to all others as they are digital / analog / digital because they use your sound card, whereas CDex bypasses the analog issues of your sound card and rips directly to your hardrive.

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    I hate to say it but I couldn&#39;t agree more about CDex. It small, perfectly formed and does exactly what is required. It&#39;s also simple to use.

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by DataMore@13 March 2003 - 13:37
    Use Nero and create a data CD with all your MP3 files.
    That Just lists the file names.....no ID3 tags....

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by JmiF@14 March 2003 - 12:42
    I hate to say it but I couldn&#39;t agree more about CDex. It small, perfectly formed and does exactly what is required. It&#39;s also simple to use.
    is CDex on Kazaa?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast