Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Music Burning Proggy

Poster
    Originally posted by nectros+15 March 2003 - 08:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nectros @ 15 March 2003 - 08:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@14 March 2003 - 12:42
    I hate to say it but I couldn&#39;t agree more about CDex. It small, perfectly formed and does exactly what is required. It&#39;s also simple to use.
    is CDex on Kazaa? [/b][/quote]
    You can get it as a download from the internet. It will be much quicker. Just search for CDex in google.

Just go to

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/

and follow the trail to download the version you want.

2. Music   -   #22
    i use MusicMatch Plus, it&#39;s real easy and convenient.........

3. Music   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    WMP9. Why use anything else? People make CD burning so complex with goofy programs... nero, ezcd, recordnowmax, etc. None of these programs have ever made a difference to a disc that I have made.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

4. Music   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@15 March 2003 - 23:39
    WMP9. Why use anything else? People make CD burning so complex with goofy programs... nero, ezcd, recordnowmax, etc. None of these programs have ever made a difference to a disc that I have made.--

Jibbler
    I recommend CDex for ripping, not burning. I then use Nero for burning. Both are simple. Indeed Nero can be run as a wizard, you just select the option you want.

I find both easier to use than WMP9.

As with everything it&#39;s personal choice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123