Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Music Burning Proggy

I just want to know what you guys use to burn your MP3's on to CDR's. You see I have a CD player in my trusck that will play MP3's. I want to know what program can show the ID3 Tag info when you are selecting files. Right now all I see when I select files is the Filename. sometimes thats ok, but I really like the ID3 tag info better, plus thats what displayed on my player in the truck. Again, I know NERO will burn the files, but I want a program that will allow me to veiw the ID3 tag info while I'm selecting files to burn.
    I hope I made this understandable

2. Music   -   #2
    imported_computerfreak76
    one of the best programs ive found to do what you need to do is musicmatch jukebox.

3. Music   -   #3
    So does musicmatch have the ID3 info AND a burning tool? or would I need to "import" a playlist into another external program?

4. Music   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    People really don't seem to like it for some reason but I use Windows Media Player. You can see all the ID3 tags and choose them that way plus you can burn playlists and even autoplaylists of your favourite tracks or genres. Does all the converting, auto-volume levelling, everything.

But of lot of posts will follow now saying don't use it

edit: These features might only be in XP, not sure.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Skillian@2 March 2003 - 01:28
    People really don't seem to like it for some reason but I use Windows Media Player. You can see all the ID3 tags and choose them that way plus you can burn playlists and even autoplaylists of your favourite tracks or genres. Does all the converting, auto-volume levelling, everything.

But of lot of posts will follow now saying don't use it

edit: These features might only be in XP, not sure.
    But thats just the thing, I don't want it to "Auto convert" I want the files to Be in MP3 format

6. Music   -   #6
    imported_computerfreak76
    yes musicmatch have both

7. Music   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    But thats just the thing, I don't want it to "Auto convert" I want the files to Be in MP3 format
    WMP can do that too - it gives you the choice. I don't see anything you can do in another player (or burner etc.) that you can't do with WMP.

8. Music   -   #8
    Well I found out how to do it with WMP. It took me a few minutes......but nevertheless I figured it out. And its just what I was wanting.....

sorry all you M$ haters

9. Music   -   #9
    In the pub, just around the corner from here
    i use nero express with the MP3 plugin

i find it the most reliable burner

10. Music   -   #10
    MrT
    I've been using MusicMatch Plus. Works good for me, and has all the tags and stuff, too.

ToddM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast