Thread: It Is Me Who Found The...

yes my friend i found the best kazaa lite altenetive the best file sharing may be guys you heard ofit but u didnt use the same way i used today ...
    the story begins just like this i was surfing the internet with my 256kB/s DSL connection and i used kazaa lite to download mb clip and hell it took me a long time to donload this shit ...
    but it took only minutes to send this file to my friend via MSN massenger ..
    yeah that is right through the massenger is new way for file sharing all u got to do here is just get o know each other here nad exchange emails via hot mail and then jadd each othee in the massenger and BOoOoOoOm we have a new file sharing with the best speed

hopfully i will get the stars for this information am sickin tired walikn aroundwith a hangin star on my sholder ....halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Thats a Klite Alternative.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    This has been going on for years..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lol thats kindda stupid

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by othmanni@21 January 2004 - 22:09
    yes my friend i found the best kazaa lite altenetive the best file sharing may be guys you heard ofit but u didnt use the same way i used today ...
    the story begins just like this i was surfing the internet with my 256kB/s DSL connection and i used kazaa lite to download mb clip and hell it took me a long time to donload this shit ...
    but it took only minutes to send this file to my friend via MSN massenger ..
    yeah that is right through the massenger is new way for file sharing all u got to do here is just get o know each other here nad exchange emails via hot mail and then jadd each othee in the massenger and BOoOoOoOm we have a new file sharing with the best speed

hopfully i will get the stars for this information am sickin tired walikn aroundwith a hangin star on my sholder ....halla
    do you realise that all the files you&#39;re sending are going through a microsoft server and there are records of these illegal transfers?

a much better alternative is FTP servers, everyone of your friends runs an FTP server and you download with an FTP client. FTP&#39;ing the files should be faster and will be safer
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    damn i feel kinda stupid that i dont know all these stuff
    qhat is with FTP stuff thuogh can u explain more
    how can i use it and all

PS: i have no idea what is the FTP is it a software u download and install and then search for the file u want like kazaa for instance too
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Theres a good pinned post about how to set up an FTP server and lots of info on FTP somewhere on the board, but i can&#39;t remember where, it shouldn&#39;t be too hard to find.

FTP = File transfer protocol, often when you download a file off the internet the way its organised is that the website is running an ftp server which your browser connects to and sets up a transfer. Basically you&#39;ve been using FTP all the time and never known it.
    Setting up your own FTP server to share stuff with your friends is just putting you at the other end of the process. You download an FTP server program (you&#39;ll have to do a bit of research to get the best one) and when you run it people can log in and download files off it with just a web browser (its easier with an FTP client, which is the counterpart to the server software). the address is your ip address and you can setup usernames and passwords to restrict access.

Thats a really crap explanation, but theres loads more info at http://www.ftpplanet.com/ftpresources/basics.htm