Thread: Best P2p For Quality?

What would be the best p2p software if I were trying to get cd quality songs? I've used kazaa for so long, only now did I realize that 320 kbps is rare and I have over 2000 songs that I'd like to go through and most of them are 128 or less. If I have stuff that is hard to find as is it, will it be impossible to get the files at high quality?

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    for me > mIRC u get bestttttttt quality and for sure not 320 Mhz .. it is mostly 192 Mhz and yes real cd quality .. u barely find 128 mhz b.c like i said it is always cd quality
    plus u get songs by albums .. u wont have to download a song by song u just get the whole album ripped of the retail cd .. zipped into a *.tar file mostly or *.rar

if u never used mIRC then u can visit its section on this forum .. there is a mIRC noob help sticky there

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    For seemless quality you could go with SoulSeek for bitrates that are 192kbps.

Regards, NightStalker. :music1:

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    for full good quality albums mirc wouldwork best for you and soulsek as the same quality and has rare hard to find files.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I just use Klite and have it set to search for 192 kbps or higher. I also use WinMx as a second option.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    WinMX by far. I must have recommended this client about 1000 times now lol, if no one has tried this program, could you do so now and wise up on it. It'll take a couple of days to get adjusted but I guarantee you won't look anywhere else.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@25 January 2004 - 07:27
    WinMX by far. I must have recommended this client about 1000 times now lol, if no one has tried this program, could you do so now and wise up on it. It'll take a couple of days to get adjusted but I guarantee you won't look anywhere else.
    WinMX use to be the best.Not no more for Music.SoulSeek is.Now yes...they keep talking about a new Version 4, but untell then.....

SoulSeek!

And to Madskater212.Do not be bringing over any of them Singles.We only deal with Full Albums and whole Catalogs of Artist.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Desert Eagle@25 January 2004 - 12:22
    I just use Klite and have it set to search for 192 kbps or higher. I also use WinMx as a second option.
    bad idea never use k-lite for music, just for overall stuff