Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I Just Want To Make Sure Of This...

  1. #1
    Tomarrow im going to go to my friend's house to play some xbox and i just want to make sure if you can you use an ethernet cable for a system link and is it called a cat 6, cat 5 or cat 3

  2. Games   -   #2
    well my pc's are netwoprked using cat 5 cable if that helps

  3. Games   -   #3
    Yeah u want a Ethernet Cross-Over cable (CAT-5 / RJ45)
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts