Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superutilities 2003

Originally posted by artmaster88@2 March 2003 - 12:25
    well if it's real why can i not find it using kazaa? maybe if you have a hash i could see for myself. found it on donkey though. let's see what it's like when i'm done...

Greetz,
    KraZaka
    READ THE FRIGGIN PAGE! I SAID THAT HIS STUFF IS HARD TO FIND! and use the donkey to get it. youll find it easier.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+3 March 2003 - 01:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 3 March 2003 - 01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--artmaster88@2 March 2003 - 12:25
    well if it&#39;s real why can i not find it using kazaa? maybe if you have a hash i could see for myself. found it on donkey though. let&#39;s see what it&#39;s like when i&#39;m done...

Greetz,
    KraZaka
    READ THE FRIGGIN PAGE&#33; I SAID THAT HIS STUFF IS HARD TO FIND&#33; and use the donkey to get it. youll find it easier. [/b][/quote]
    If the webpage looks like pi&#036;h it&#39;s reasonable to think that the file is pi&#036;h. Shouting doesn&#39;t help anyone.

You think we will accept this at face value, with that sort of attitude.

Caveat Emptor. Except there is no payment.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    looks arent everything u no. u dont no if the image is shrunken or not in ur first comment. it is a real file. khauyeung creates sum great multi-bootable iso&#39;s. he even teaches u how to make it too. (going off topic) did u change ur name, or was it like that b4?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123