Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can The Riaa Sue Klite Users?

i don't know how they will do that if they can't even subpoena your isp.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    internet companys wont give them any info on users for 1 reason

1:broadband sales worldwide would stop and people wouldnt buy fast internet if they cant download free music

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ...Well if they have a court order to, they have to. Contempt of court anyone?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~+22 January 2004 - 09:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~FunK_mOb~ @ 22 January 2004 - 09:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UcanRock2@22 January 2004 - 18:28
    Again...need to find a program that blocks our IP address.

There are numerous ways to surf the internet in stealth mode.
    Proxy servers for instance.Haven&#39;t used it myself so I&#39;m not sure how it works but there are deffenitly ways to hide your ip on the internet.

And the sig your showing me only displays the info to me.
    There&#39;s no way you or anybody else can get my ip,provider and browser trough that kind of sigs. [/b][/quote]
    well well mr. mob from belgium

nothing is impossible

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    ...sssshut up&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    thewizard1785
    Do u think Zone Alarm can provide you stealth mode? How good is that program?
    Can someone provide me with the URL of the site on which RIAA is adding new names of people who are stealing music? I just wanna make sure THat I am not on the list.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Sorry

The RIAA is not listing any names...cause they have no names yet, so they say.

All can check it out at: http://www.riaa.com (bloody money hungry bast&#39;ds)

They say they have over 500 IP address(s) of violators, and soon they will have ISP&#39;s, then they can go after all of them.

But like what&#39;s been said before...they wan&#39;t people who record they&#39;re CD&#39;s and share them, that&#39;s supposed to be "Copyright Infringment". And P2P filesharers who have allot of shared music, like, 1000+ music files.

But yet, I can go over to my neighbor&#39;s house, borrow a bunch of his CD&#39;s, record them on my computer, and that&#39;s legal.

Sincerly...UcanRock2

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    dont sale your soul doe riaa

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by thewizard1785@23 January 2004 - 11:21
    Do u think Zone Alarm can provide you stealth mode? How good is that program?
    All Zone Alarm can do is make it harder to connect -- it&#39;s either all-or-nothing as far as Kazaa/KL++ is concerned. Zone Alarm is best set up as &#39;transparent&#39; to Kazaa/KL++, so it doesn&#39;t interfere with it.

Zone Alarm Pro may be able (I don&#39;t use it so I don&#39;t know) to accept imported ip blocklists -- so if you use a RIAA blocklist you could enter it there.

BUT... using the same blocklist in KL++ is better -- because that stops the connection BEFORE it is attempted rather than after or in-the-process of connecting.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    hi there, search 4 Waste, brought 2 u by the inventor of winamp & the gnutella network, small grp p2p hidden from corporate B)
    Your computer has been turned on. Windows must now crash to configure this change.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast