Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re : Y R Men So Confusing?

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+23 January 2004 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 23 January 2004 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@23 January 2004 - 05:18
    They get what they want and run for the border
    Maybe he was hungry and wanted some Taco Bell.

Sorry.I know that not funny.It just poped in my head. [/b][/quote]
    Well actually I was being indirect.

Maybe next time Ill say "Fuck your brains out and not call you the next day"

Im sure your familiar with that scenario right?

Sorry, didnt mean to stereotype.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Bleh, generalising crap.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    BANNED
    im a good boy i don&#39;t do that kinda thing really and i don&#39;t like tacos

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BANNED
    Lol - tacos are good

I assume you are a woman, shn? Just wondering

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    yea im thinking that too

6. Lounge   -   #26
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn+23 January 2004 - 10:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 23 January 2004 - 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 11:39
    well guys, i talked to him about it directly and he said that he doesnt want to sexualize our relationship so early. awww&#33; but he feels that he has built this up in his mind for so long, he wants it tobe perfect and to be my best. awwwwww&#33;&#33;&#33; but i think today is going to be THE day. he&#39;s comin over around 1130&#33; so wish me luck. oh, btw, i am a little nervous, i want to make him feel like the way he makes me. we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big. it kind of scares me bc i am small. i am not that sexually active. i know we&#39;re goin to have to use lubricant, but i dont know what to do to ease it a little. i dont want to hurt him, u know? well, neway, i will let yall know... hee hee.
    Dont let that slimeball get in your pants. He just like the rest probably. Thats why I dont have sex anymore. Im not having it again until Im married.

Guys are just heartbreakers. They get what they want and run for the border and if you cant figure that out then maybe you are the one confused. He sure aint, he knows what he wants, now its up to you NOT to give it to him.................... [/b][/quote]
    Come on shn, you don&#39;t believe that&#39;s a woman posting,...do you? It&#39;s a man..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123