Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zerospyware Looks Cool But

Is a damn Shareware, maybe in the future someone made a fix for it. Check it out.

ZeroSpyware 1.2.6.4

Author

ZeroSpyware is an advanced spyware removal tool that detects and removes spyware that anti-virus programs can't catch. Its enhanced deep scanning method identifies and efficiently removes spyware without leaving anything behind. The extensive and regularly updated spyware database makes sure that you are protected against new and emerging spyware. It is also much more than just a spyware remover. In case you might need to reinstall the spyware you previously removed for any reason, it comes with a Restore function that does the job for you. It acts like a firewall, monitoring all applications that are connected to the Internet in real time. It also removes spyware installers before they try to download and install spyware on your computer on the sly. It also blocks spying cookies that track your surfing habits. The intuitive interface makes it very easy for beginners to clean their PC of spyware.

Screenshot:

Download ZeroSpyware 1.2.6.4

Shareware :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Interface is awesome. Crack is out already on ast-alav. Nice find.

Edit: It also passed the test.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@22 January 2004 - 20:41
    Interface is awesome. Crack is out already on ast-alav. Nice find.
    GIVE ME ,GIVE ME.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    What test ?

The site is awesome too

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by sharedholder@22 January 2004 - 20:45
    What test ?

The site is awesome too
    I installed 2 keyloggers just to see if it detects them.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+22 January 2004 - 20:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester @ 22 January 2004 - 20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@22 January 2004 - 20:45
    What test ?

The site is awesome too
    I installed 2 keyloggers just to see if it detects them. [/b][/quote]
    We need to test it with some virii , i remember that topic here in the software world with the rar file full of viruses.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Dont update it or it will dowload the new version which is 2.0.0040 and they havent made a patch for it and it wont work.

yet

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Just a thought Ultimatejester , are you bombarded with PM&#39;s for the crack ?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Dodgy knees
    Any chance of a pm with a point in the right direction?

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast