Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Jamed Finger

  1. #1
    Hey i kinda jamed my finger and it has been 1 week and like 3 days and it is still swollen. When it was first swollen i wasnt able to bend it, but later that week i was able o bend it but the problem is that it is still the same size, hat should i do, maybe put a needle to it and see do pus omes out.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    no just leave it how it is, or yoyr fucked





  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@23 January 2004 - 05:24
    Hey i kinda jamed my finger and it has been 1 week and like 3 days and it is still swollen. When it was first swollen i wasnt able to bend it, but later that week i was able o bend it but the problem is that it is still the same size, hat should i do, maybe put a needle to it and see do pus omes out.
    If the finger is swollen but you can bend it and straighten it, don't worry. If your finger is either bent in or you unable to bend it in, you make have detached a ligament that helps to move that finger and needs to be fixed.

    A simple x-ray will determine if there is a fracture.

    Jammed finger
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    o yea i can bend it now
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    the question that i wanna know is after a week of not putting ice in my finger can i start now
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@23 January 2004 - 05:52
    the question that i wanna know is after a week of not putting ice in my finger can i start now
    Ice is used to diminish blood flow to an injured area, thus reducing swelling immediately after the injury. At 1 week, the body is well aware of what happened and ice is of no use.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    846
    i jammed my finger like 10 times the same one its swollen still its been for like a couple years

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ya know, their is such things as doctors and they like, examine you and shit.


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    846
    heck he was no help

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,294
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@22 January 2004 - 22:01
    i jammed my finger like 10 times the same one its swollen still its been for like a couple years
    well stop shoving it in and out of your butt and it might stop swelling back up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •