Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Downloaded Wmp9

Poster
    I think that windows best for games NOW but when developers make games for linux it will be linux imo

Linux is a good server os and a good desktop os, better than windows imo, you don't need to mess around with updates and virus updates and all that stuff It is also just fun messing around with it and learning something new and interesting

I was just joking with 0wn stuff...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Dont mean to be off topic but I have a problem with winamp. When I play a audio file as a single file the "repeat" works but when I play a whole directory I can never get any of the songs to repeat. Its been like that ever since Ive used winamp. I have version 5 but the other versions did the same thing.B)

And yes the reapeat option is checked in the menu options when itry to do it.

Btw

Just thought I would throw that in. No but really, I would not give up my xp pro box for the world. I love it. To be honest I rely on both.

Windows for simplicity and Linux for stabilty and performance. An great combo.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    i liek WMP 9 too. it keeps things organized, updates tags for you if you want it to. shows album picture. etc...
    i have no reason to want to uninstall it.
    and i don't undertsand this DRM thing. I don' think it has caused me any trouble.
    and if it does cause trouble and not allow me to play music files anymore, i will not use WMP9.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    BANNED
    well i have used all of the other meadia players reccomemded by people here wand well they have all gotton uninstalled

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    muchspl2
    winamp with the enhancer is the best for audio and I use videolan and bs player for video

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    BANNED
    well im always haveing trouble with the codics when i use bs player not with wmp9 though

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@23 January 2004 - 23:13
    No but really, I would not give up my xp pro box for the world.  I love it.  To be honest I rely on both.
    XP isn't really that bad if you work on it for a while

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by RapFan@24 January 2004 - 03:12
    well im always haveing trouble with the codics when i use bs player not with wmp9 though
    I only have trouble with .wmv on bsplayer. They kinda temporarily freeze when I go forward or whatever. I just open them with WMP. The rest of videos I don't have any trouble with.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Any help for my wanamp problem?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@24 January 2004 - 13:01
    Any help for my wanamp problem?
    The same thing happens to me, even in xmms...

I'm on the case though... B)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast