Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson

Come on please admit that he is the alltime best singer. His dance, his voice, his creativity.He is unique. I admit that he is doing strange things at the moment but we are talking about the singer michael jackson, not the person michael jackson. He still has the record for most albums sold for the album thriller. And with such life he lived in his youth, would you think you won't change?

Come on respect for this guy!!!!!

2. Music   -   #12
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    please admit that he is the alltime best singer
    Errr... no.

He still has the record for most albums sold for the album thriller
    And the Spice Girls had more number ones than the Beatles. Doesn't prove jack sh*t.

3. Music   -   #13
    Michael Jackson blows chunks and like the emoticon says he's

Now his pet monkey Bubbles on the other hand has got some serious talent. Rumour has it that Bubbles is actually the brains in the relationship and writes most of Jacko's lyrics. I also heard that ole Mikey's dance move, the Moon Walk, that he made so popular in the 80's was originally called the Monkey March. The name was later changed because it was thought to be giving too much credit to the creator and might blow the King of Plops cover.

4. Music   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    only mjs music is good

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Michael Jackson is a freak and needs to be locked up!!I think its so funny how he can say Martin Basheer is two faced....after all its MJ who has had all the surgery and is two faced,literally

6. Music   -   #16
    I like him as a deterrent from plastic surgery.
    As to his music, maybe I would like him if I liked this type of music. But it's not going to happen, not in a million years.

7. Music   -   #17
    ooooooook seems like nobody like him and plz who likes eminem, wat kind of idiot would hate his own people(eminem) he hates white people, maybe hes so brain dead that last time he looked in the mirror he mightve so him self as a black person.

8. Music   -   #18
    TRshady
    I see your not an emienm fan

In an way I feel sorry for michael jackson, he really is messed up.
    Li ke a child in a man, no aliens, body. I still think he's great though and his songs are definely in my top 10 songs of all time.

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    Michael wants to be a whity and eminem wants to be a nigger.. :S something doesn't fit...

Michael is crazy.. saw his interview??
    sleeping with children...

Eminem in little nuts to... he has a nice movie tho...

I like music of Michael AND Eminem... but as a person i don't like either...

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 14:55
    Michael wants to be a whity and eminem wants to be a nxxxxr.. :S something doesn't fit...

Michael is crazy.. saw his interview??
    sleeping with children...

Eminem in little nuts to... he has a nice movie tho...

I like music of Michael AND Eminem... but as a person i don't like either...

I find the first line of the last post to be totally offensive.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast