Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    In what way is he not fit to be a parent?
    What is so disgusting about how he treats kids?
    In what way is he "sick"?

The molestation case happened 10 years ago. Since then, he has continued to admit that children sleep in the same room as him. In 10 years, not one more person has come out and accused MJ of anything. Why would that be? People now know that they could make an easy 20 million off of him. The reason is simple, nothing has happened, and nothing had happened. Some moron father saw the oppertunity to get rich and he took it, and as bad as this world is, nobody else has been cold hearted enough to try that again.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Music   -   #32
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Well, as someone said on BBC last night: Would it be the same if those kids slept over at a lorry drivers house....?
    No normal grown up man has young kids sleeping in his bed for nothing.
    MJ is sick, and whether it's due to his childhood or not, he should be forbidden to keep doing it.
    As for his music, it was mostly his video's that made them what they were, if I remember correctly.

3. Music   -   #33
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    He is a kind man, who loves children. If parents allow there children to sleep in the same bed as him, WHO CARES!!!!!! IT IS NOT ANYONE ELSE'S PROBLEM EXCEPT FOR THE PARENT'S!!!!!!!

how would you like it if you're parents sayd you have to sleep in the same bed as Michael....

4. Music   -   #34
    Poster
    dwightfry Posted on 2 March 2003 - 17:10
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In what way is he not fit to be a parent?
    What is so disgusting about how he treats kids?
    In what way is he "sick"?

The molestation case happened 10 years ago. Since then, he has continued to admit that children sleep in the same room as him. In 10 years, not one more person has come out and accused MJ of anything. Why would that be? People now know that they could make an easy 20 million off of him. The reason is simple, nothing has happened, and nothing had happened. Some moron father saw the oppertunity to get rich and he took it, and as bad as this world is, nobody else has been cold hearted enough to try that again. 
    In answer to your questions...Anyone who saw the way he fed his little baby,he was so cold and you could see the child wasn't relaxed at all...a baby should be relaxed when it is being fed.I find any man who openly admits to sharing his bed on a regular basis with kids to be someone who is very sick and shouldn't be allowed near kids...he is using his fame and fortune to insite innocent kids to believe in his make believe world.If he wasn't MJ he would be arrested by now or have his kids taken off him...he needs to take a look in the real world and see that this behaviour is not normal at all....someone who has trouble in adult relationships but mixes with kids like he does i find extremely worrying.I could go on and on but i have said my bit...

5. Music   -   #35
    No parents are MAKING their kids sleep in the same bed. They just allow it. If they were against it, they would say no.

MJ isn't normal by any standards, but that doesn't make him sick, that makes him different. That is all. MJ reaches kids at their level, teaches them good morals, and becomes their friend. And friends have sleepovers all the time. There is nothing at all sick about that.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding that. If I could just make 1 person realize that MJ isn't what the media portrays him to be, then I will feel like I made a difference, and that I helped a good man out. But if everyone is going to be so stuborn, and refuse to be a little more open minded, then this isn't a world that I want to be living in. A world where murderers and drug users are idolized, while honest, loving people with good morals get mocked, and attacked.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

6. Music   -   #36
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    eminems a fucking geniuos
    u try and ryhme like that
    cant can u
    dont diss him cos u try live what hes been through
    u have to listen to the words of the tune
    also dont get eminem into this
    this is the take the piss out of mj thread

7. Music   -   #37
    dwightfry ur a very intelligent person and im not saying everybody else is dumb and everybody has a right post thier opinion but u should think about this. we need ppl like micheal cuz he likes to be kid and he loves children. ppl like eminem all he wants to do is kill his own mama and hate everybody. everybody is dying and everything so we need more ppl like mj in this world. and whoever said n word should really reconsider about wat they said cuz im a coloured person so i dont like anybody calling me the n word. solid snake relax i know eminem is good and hes really talented but he should use his talent to do good music not use it to diss other ppl.

8. Music   -   #38
    TRshady
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 16:36
    ppl like eminem all he wants to do is kill his own mama and hate everybody.
    This topic isn't about eminem, leave him out for now.
    And no he doesn't want to hate everybody, you should find out more against him before going against him. He has been hated all his life, its bound to effect him.

9. Music   -   #39
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@2 March 2003 - 17:31
    MJ isn't normal by any standards, but that doesn't make him sick, that makes him different. That is all. MJ reaches kids at their level, teaches them good morals, and becomes their friend. And friends have sleepovers all the time. There is nothing at all sick about that.

The only problem there is that MJ is an adult.
    Adults DO NOT have little children sleep in their bed.
    Especially if those kids aren't even theirs.....
    IMO, it's not a way of teaching those kids good morals. To the contrary even....

10. Music   -   #40
    Originally posted by solidsnake@2 March 2003 - 17:34
    eminems a fucking geniuos
    u try and ryhme like that
    cant can u
    dont diss him cos u try live what hes been through
    u have to listen to the words of the tune
    also dont get eminem into this
    this is the take the piss out of mj thread
    I think Eminem is talanted, I have heard stuff by him that I thought was very very good. I just think that he is stretching this 'the media hates me, I'm so controversial' thing to far. He is a smart man, he needs to start sending messages through his songs, rather then complain through them.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast