Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson

ok i agree i shouldnt of brought eminem into this im sorry and if kids "sleep" with him thats cool but now if somebody says sleep with somebody they automatically think that its something sexual.

2. Music   -   #42
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 17:36
    dwightfry ur a very intelligent person and im not saying everybody else is dumb and everybody has a right post thier opinion but u should think about this. we need ppl like micheal cuz he likes to be kid and he loves children. ppl like eminem all he wants to do is kill his own mama and hate everybody. everybody is dying and everything so we need more ppl like mj in this world. and whoever said n word should really reconsider about wat they said cuz im a coloured person so i dont like anybody calling me the n word. solid snake relax i know eminem is good and hes really talented but he should use his talent to do good music not use it to diss other ppl.
    eminem doesn't hate everything and everybody... you ever listened to his words???

3. Music   -   #43
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ron+2 March 2003 - 17:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 2 March 2003 - 17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry@2 March 2003 - 17:31
    MJ isn&#39;t normal by any standards, but that doesn&#39;t make him sick, that makes him different. That is all. MJ reaches kids at their level, teaches them good morals, and becomes their friend. And friends have sleepovers all the time. There is nothing at all sick about that.

The only problem there is that MJ is an adult.
    Adults DO NOT have little children sleep in their bed.
    Especially if those kids aren&#39;t even theirs.....
    IMO, it&#39;s not a way of teaching those kids good morals. To the contrary even.... [/b][/quote]
    Correction: Adults DID NOT have children sleep in their bed. Now there is one that does. That doesn&#39;t make it immoral though. Once again, that&#39;s just different. No more, No less.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Music   -   #44
    relax man i said im sorry

5. Music   -   #45
    TRshady
    Listen to the slim shady lp everyone who wants to diss eminem, its old but will explain his anger. But, hasn&#39;t anyone else noticed how he&#39;s changed.

6. Music   -   #46
    i agree he is changing. did anybody notice this thread is changing from micheal jackson to eminem.

7. Music   -   #47
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    yeah he has... a bit tho...

you ever thought maybe the parent made there children sleep in the same bed as MJ...

:-"

8. Music   -   #48
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Why would parents make their kids sleep in the same bad as MJ. And if they do, Which I highly doubt, That isn&#39;t MJ&#39;s problem, I think that is the parents problem. Maybe those parents are the ones who should have their head examined.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Music   -   #49
    TRshady
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 16:53
    i agree he is changing. did anybody notice this thread is changing from micheal jackson to eminem.
    I know, and I asked you too leave him out. umm... sorry.
    Anyone noticed the new smile face , looks like he&#39;s just been blown. I prefere the other one.

@wocus - thats a possibility, I dont think mj would see it. btw, I love that emoticon.

10. Music   -   #50
    wocus where did u get that whistling emoticon.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast