Thread: Micheal Jackson

Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 21:15
    what documentary are you talking about?
    The BBC one, I think.

Read this.

2. Music   -   #62
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    I'm not a big fan of his songs,as for the person IMO he's a certifiable fruit loop and should not be allowed around children!

3. Music   -   #63
    yeah thats wat im talking about.

4. Music   -   #64
    Michael Jackson is a fucking pedophile!!!

5. Music   -   #65
    TRshady
    Originally posted by DataMore+2 March 2003 - 21:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 2 March 2003 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TRshady@2 March 2003 - 21:15
    what documentary are you talking about?
    The BBC one, I think.

Read this. [/b][/quote]
    oh, I thought you was talking about eminem.
    My bad :">

6. Music   -   #66
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I believe they are talking about the MJ documentery that aired on television a month ago. A reporter told MJ that he was going to give an honest look into MJ&#39;s life, but ended up twisting everything that was said. He was a real bastard.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. Music   -   #67
    I&#39;m sorry I mentioned Eminem now, I only did so to compare Michael Jackson with, what i think, is an equally talented artist.

I think that we should all agree to disagree as things havegot a bit heated over this subject. The thing about Michael Jackson and Eminem is that away from their music, they are the kind of people you either love or hate. They both produce music that is loved by millions of fans but away from that their personal lives seem to rub some people up the wrong way. They have their bad points but with ppl like Saddam and Osama out there I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll agree that they&#39;re not that bad in comparison. They wont be around for ever so why dont those who like their music just enjoy and those who dont......YER MAW&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ciao

8. Music   -   #68
    Don&#39;t forget that he gave (and still give) a lot of money to welfare foundations.

9. Music   -   #69
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I think he is a great musician.
    Don&#39;t knock pop.(all of you saying pop sucks were or are pimply teens that bought Green Days albums and thought you were listening to Punk&#33;......can you say Pop with a capital POP&#33

I listen to everything and there is good and bad in all of it.
    I can&#39;t stand Wako Jacko for his molestation of children however&#33;
    Read the SmokingGun.com article
    Wacko Jacko needs help&#33;

Punk,Metal,Rock,Jazz,Classic.......Rules&#33;
    Pop is Pop...............but we all like to kick off our shoes and dance to?

Peace brotherdoobie

10. Music   -   #70
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Oh well, I&#39;m done. I&#39;ve said my peace. If I were to continue on I would just be repeating myself. If anyone has any interest in the truth of the matter, read my previous posts, it&#39;s all there. I give a non-bias account of the whole situation, if you still want to believe the worse, then that is your right.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast