Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson

i agree im through with this u people seems to be like everybody else always hating somebody cuz there successful in life and ur not. why dont ppl give mj a break.

2. Music   -   #72
    i will be specific and too the point , micheal jackson was the most popular singer of all time during the 80's and would have been remembered as the greatest singer of all time had he not turned white/molested children/disfigured himself. heck when i was a kid i was a fan myself ,and while i still like the old tunes i think its as plain as looking at him that we can all tell something isn't right in his head , if he really did have a disease that turns you white fine i could accept that , but the plastic surgery i cannot ,He saw himself as imperfect and so he just kept going and going and going.

I feel that he is an unfit parent , i feel that his children are in jeporady and that other parents who let their children stay with him are also putting their children at risk . i saw parts of the special and what strikes me the MOST is that the birth mother of the two children has NOTHING to do with them .She just popped them out took the money and walked away , how DISGUSTING is that . So what the children are left with is a grown man accused of molesting children for a family .If it comes out later down the road that he molested his children that heartless woman should be held accountable for abondonment .

3. Music   -   #73
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Okay, I was wrong, I haven't talked about everything. MJ's first 2 kids were legit kids. The mother got no money for that, MJ was married, got laid, got kids. The third child was from a saroget mother. There is nothing wrong with that. It happens everyday.

Will somebody tell me how or why the feel MJ is a threat to kids? I see no reason to believe that. There was one alegation 10 years ago, and in 10 years, nobody else has come forward, so why would you believe that?

And who cares about the plastic surgery. Metal bands disfiguare themselves all the time.

As for the belcony thing. ALL PARENTS MAKE MISTAKES! My girlfriend almost drowned because her dad told her jump into a section of water called 'the toilet bowl'. It sucked her down to the bottom and she couldn't get back to the surface. It happens. Being popular doesn't mean you are perfect. All parents make mistakes.

I AM TELLING YOU PEOPLE, IF YOU LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE, THERE IS NO EVIDANCE TO SUPPORT ANY OF YOUR ALIGATIONS.

Instead of attacking him, why can't you just say, "he's one strange guy" and leave it at that? Most of us are adults now, we should act like it. It may have been accepted as a child to pick on people who are different, but not now. Mature a little.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Music   -   #74
    Poster
    It's not the plastic surgeries that makes him a freak.
    The plastic surgeries that he does aren't very normal, but he has the right to do them if he wants to.
    Look at Cher, that's every plastic surgeon's dream!

You say MJ gives money to charities.
    Here's what charities said about him:

"We feel it is totally inappropriate for an adult man to share a bed or bedroom with a child that is not his own"

There was one alegation 10 years ago, and in 10 years, nobody else has come forward, so why would you believe that?
    MJ has enough money to buy his own zoo, don't you think he can afford good lawyers and pay people before they can even speak?

I AM TELLING YOU PEOPLE, IF YOU LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE, THERE IS NO EVIDANCE TO SUPPORT ANY OF YOUR ALIGATIONS.
    Yes, you're right.
    I believe OJ Simpson also got away like that... Legal terms.

Instead of attacking him, why can't you just say, "he's one strange guy" and leave it at that?
    Yes, he's one strange guy.
    So are all the pedophiles, the murderers, the rapists...
    People can be strange, but there are different kinds of "strange".
    If you like having your body totally covered with tatoos then you're strange, if you like killing people, you're strange too.
    You have to know where to draw the line.
    MJ is a grown up that likes to sleep with children.
    You can't see anything wrong with that?

You just have to ask yourself the following: Would YOU let YOUR kids go to Jacko's Neverland and let them sleep with him, since he's all that innocent and pure as you claim he is?

5. Music   -   #75
    finally, a good rebuttle (SP?)

1. 90% of america believes that it is wrong, but doesn't mean it is. At one time we thought slavery was alright. All because a lot of people believe it, doesn't make it true

2. This is america, celibrities can't do anything with out the press finding out, I don't think any amount of money in the world would change that. More importantly, no loving parent would accept money in exchange for being quiet. Allow something like that to continue with other children would be just as bad as doing it.

3. O.J. went to court, and was found not-guilty. I'm not saying he isn't guilty, I'm saying that it is a different situation.

4. STRANGE, not sick. This is like saying all squares are rectangles (which is true) and all rectangles are squares (which is not true). If you are a pedophile that is strange, but if you are strange that doesn't make you a pedophile.

5. MJ is a man the likes to sleep with children, not MJ is a man that likes to fuck/touch/etc... children. People associate sleep with sex which isn't right, and it doesn't make any sense. Sleeping has nothing to do with sex, how that got started in the first place is beyond me. When children sleep in his bed, they do just that. It is the same as having friends sleepover when you were a child, or crawling into be with your parents in the middle of the night. All kids have done it. Children see MJ as both a friend and a father figuare, so they are going to want that. And MJ is mature enough to not be threatened by it, he sees it how it really is, and knows that there is nothing wrong with it.

6. I, honestly, would not let my kids sleep in the same bed as him. Not because I'm afraid of what he'll do, but because I've never met him. However, I take naps with my friends 6 year old sister. I'll be lying down watching tv, and she'll lay down with me. Her parents don't care, I don't see anything wrong with it. If I were friends with MJ, then things may be different.

7. I'm not saying that I know for a fact that he is innocent and pure, I'm saying that these opinions are based off of 1 accusation (a rumor, as it was called in highschool) from 10 years ago.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

6. Music   -   #76
    Poster
    Michael Jackson claims to only have had two plastic surgeries.
    We all know for a fact that it's not true, but he completely believes and is convinced that it is true!
    Even when the facts are exposed in front of him, he completely denies it all and we see that he's serious.

Here's some definitions that will help you understand MJ's behaviour:

Pathological Liar - "A pathological liar believes in the lies, at least at the time that she or he is talking. Their stories tend to be very dramatic. They often portray the person as being smarter, braver, more attractive, or more interesting than she or he really is. Sometimes people begin to catch onto pathological liars because of obvious flaws in the stories. A fairly young man will describe his heroics in the Vietnam war. A homely woman will talk about all the men who fell instantly in love with her. Sometimes the flaws may be more subtle and it may take a knowledgeable person to find them. Often it happens that a pathological liar will be caught out at a party by someone who really was a pilot, really lived in Africa, or really was a fashion model.

Suspect a pathological liar if:

the stories seem too dramatic or unrealistic

the lies seem to serve no purpose except to impress people or

the lies can easily be shown up

Sometimes pathological lying appears to be related to physical causes, such as problems in the brain. Other times they appear to be related to low self-esteem."

Pedophile - "The most common type of pedophile personality is the immature model. These people have never been able to maintain a successful interpersonal relationship with others. At some point in their lives, they discover that sexual activities with pre-pubescent children can be achieved and they feel a sense of fulfillment they cannot obtain anywhere else. They are classified as loner deviants and usually will not associate with other deviants. Since they lack social contact with others, they spiral downward into deeper recesses of pedophilia and fantasies. Pedophiles can be found at every social and economic level and can be established members of the community."

Tell me if MJ doesn't fit the description...

7. Music   -   #77
    He doesn't fit the pathological liar profile. He lied about plastic surgery, that doesn't mean he is convinced that it is true that he only had 2 surgeries, he may have his own reasons for lying. And yes, he has probably lied about other things to, but he doesn't go around telling people that he dug a whole to china in his backyard, or that he has penguins living in his basement, and when people come over to see them, he claims the zoo took them back. A friend of mine is a pathological liar, these are things that he has told me. Lying about surgery isn't even close to how pathological liars lie.

He does fit the pedophile description except for the part about actual pedophelia. You don't know if he has those feelings about children or not, that is something that you assume. If you took out that part, there would be millions and millions of people who fit that discription. And it would be the box/rectangle thing again.

If you are a pedophile, you fit this description
    If you fit this discription (not counting the part about the children, because you don't know that for sure), that doesn't make you a pedophile.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

8. Music   -   #78
    Ron's Avatar Poster

9. Music   -   #79
    Regarding DataMore's last post on this topic:
    Someones been doin their homework eh

10. Music   -   #80
    man u ppl cant stop dissing mj eh!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast