Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather Watcher

Weather Watcher

Freeware

Ad-free, spyware-free, hassle-free... Your weather, your way. View current conditions, hourly forecast, daily forecast, detailed forecast, severe weather alerts, and weather maps for almost any city world-wide. Weather Watcher is a desktop weather station that resides in the system tray and automatically updates the weather at a specified interval of time. Weather Watcher allows you to receive weather updates from almost any city in the world. It gives you the current forecast, including the temperature, a "feels-like" temperature, dew point, humidity, wind, visibility, pressure, and the UV index value. It can also give you a 10-day forecast that includes the general conditions, temperature highs and lows, and expected UV penetration. The weather measurements can be displayed in metric or English units.

Download

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Looks cool.

Ill check it out

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    You must try DesktopSidebar do the same thing and more, ( scroll down untill you see it ).

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by sharedholder@23 January 2004 - 03:37
    You must try DesktopSidebar do the same thing and more, ( scroll down untill you see it ).
    k

Btw, I like your sig..............It matches your site

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by shn+23 January 2004 - 09:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 23 January 2004 - 09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@23 January 2004 - 03:37
    k

Btw, I like your sig..............It matches your site [/b][/quote]
    Credit goes to Dapadipz.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    How does Desktop Sidebar compare with SmartbarXP?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I don&#39;t know i&#39;m using Desktop Sidebar and its cool, i see the screenshots of the SmartBar XP and i think is the same thing , even the control panel is the same.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Hey fianlly a weather program that atleast a few canadian cities, not very many but close enough to me. Thanks

and the btw, I had not been or your site in along while, I love the layout, probably one of my all time favorite layouts.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Are there any setup info on desktop sidebar please? If so where. :helpsmile:

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by kb123@23 January 2004 - 11:16
    Are there any setup info on desktop sidebar please? If so where. :helpsmile:
    What exactly do you mean ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast