Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures

Originally posted by D!mensio_x@26 January 2004 - 10:31
    Which programs do you use to open the pictures with????

I use both MGI photosuite and Coreldraw 8. Sometimes when I dwnload pictures from the web, it happens that I can't open them up in MGI photosuite. However I can open them up in Coreldraw 8. When I save the pictures in Coreldraw 8, they can be opened again in MGI photosuite without a problem.

Just try some other programs, than the ones you are currently using.
    thats the easy option though i had my standard shit with xp and everything was allright when saving and opening pics and now its fucked.

i will get to the bottom of this

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Use Opera 7. Click File, Click Save as.. after its page is saved you should be able to see and copy all images.

This does not work with explorer 6

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@26 January 2004 - 14:10
    Use Opera 7. Click File, Click Save as.. after its page is saved you should be able to see and copy all images.

This does not work with explorer 6
    what is opera, some kind of server or sommet

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@26 January 2004 - 10:31
    Which programs do you use to open the pictures with????

I use both MGI photosuite and Coreldraw 8. Sometimes when I dwnload pictures from the web, it happens that I can't open them up in MGI photosuite. However I can open them up in Coreldraw 8. When I save the pictures in Coreldraw 8, they can be opened again in MGI photosuite without a problem.

Just try some other programs, than the ones you are currently using.
    i gave up, it wont open in paint and it wont open in word, pissin me off

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Does this problem happen to you on every website or on one (or a few) sites in particular??? And what site is it???

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Have you tried ACDSee? If it's an image file, that'll open it. And you still haven't told us the website you're trying to get them from. That would certainly make it easier for someone to help you. If you don't want to post it here, PM it to someone you trust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12