Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

4 some reason when im on a site i save pictures but when i want to look at them it says no preview available, this is a fooookin pain in the arse.

is there anyone out there to help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    try opening the pictures in another app like mspaint or photoshop...

did you let the pictures load completely before you saved them?

what site are you trying to save from?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by creamer@23 January 2004 - 08:19
    4 some reason when im on a site i save pictures but when i want to look at them it says no preview available, this is a fooookin pain in the arse.

is there anyone out there to help
    Maybe they dont want you taking their images....................muhahahahah

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    i'm guessin you dont have the option to save as jpeg? only bitmap?
    happened to me before, if i remember right all i had to do was
    clean out IE (cookies, files, history, and maybe reset web settings)

B)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@23 January 2004 - 15:51
    i'm guessin you dont have the option to save as jpeg? only bitmap?
    happened to me before, if i remember right all i had to do was
    clean out IE (cookies, files, history, and maybe reset web settings)

B)
    when i try to open it in paint it says its not a valid bitmap file or the format is not supported. ill try resetting my web settings..................................................................when i eventually log off

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    right click on the file go to properties and see what the file type is and let us know just to have a better idea.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by I.am@25 January 2004 - 07:39
    right click on the file go to properties and see what the file type is and let us know just to have a better idea.
    from what ive got in my picture folder, it wont open jpegs and gif files, but i already have some jpegs in the same folder that are jpegs that i can open

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ummm you checked the properties of the file and the extention was jpg? can you confirm the extension just once more of that file.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    cselik's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by creamer+26 January 2004 - 02:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 26 January 2004 - 02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@25 January 2004 - 07:39
    from what ive got in my picture folder, it wont open jpegs and gif files, but i already have some jpegs in the same folder that are jpegs that i can open [/b][/quote]
    how did you save the pics anyway?
    right click or save page as or how?

best way is to look at html source and try entering url of the pic only.

heres a test for you: whats the format of the following pic?

http://cselik2.freeweb.hu/arcom.html

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Which programs do you use to open the pictures with????

I use both MGI photosuite and Coreldraw 8. Sometimes when I dwnload pictures from the web, it happens that I can&#39;t open them up in MGI photosuite. However I can open them up in Coreldraw 8. When I save the pictures in Coreldraw 8, they can be opened again in MGI photosuite without a problem.

Just try some other programs, than the ones you are currently using.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast