Thread: My Shared Folder

hollywoodswinga1
    All of my files go into My Shared Folder, I accidentally deleted it, is there any way I can restore it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    yeah, just go to the previous location of your shared folder (e.g. C:\My Shared Folder would mean you go to your c drive (C:&#092), right click and hit new>folder, then rename the folder to "My Shared Folder"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    lol whats up 4th

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@23 January 2004 - 16:46
    lol whats up 4th
    Good to see you back...

Nothing much going on, just finished my exams at uni. How you getting on?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    not much boss been building klitetools with sharedholder and getting sick for a good long while and now busy with work some what hope you did real good on your exams