Thread: Glasgow Celtic Ladies Footbal Team

Poster
    Would they be known as the Lesbian Lions.

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Its magic baby!
    is this lesbian themed day?

go to funny stuff and try the avenging fist

Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FatBastard
    French striker Louis Saha has completed his move to Manchester United from Fulham after signing a five-and-a-half year contract with the English champions.
    The 25-year-old cost a total of 12.825 million pounds, of which Fulham will receive 11.5 million.

Saha is ineligible for United's FA Cup fourth round match against Northampton Town on Sunday but should make his debut in the home premier league game against Southampton six days later.

"The first and most important thing is that he has a great enthusiasm to play," United manager Alex Ferguson told a news conference. "He's two good feet, he's quick, aggressive in the air and (has) a lot of great assets."

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by FatBastard@23 January 2004 - 21:31
    French striker Louis Saha has completed his move to Manchester United from Fulham after signing a five-and-a-half year contract with the English champions.
    The 25-year-old cost a total of 12.825 million pounds, of which Fulham will receive 11.5 million.

Saha is ineligible for United's FA Cup fourth round match against Northampton Town on Sunday but should make his debut in the home premier league game against Southampton six days later.

"The first and most important thing is that he has a great enthusiasm to play," United manager Alex Ferguson told a news conference. "He's two good feet, he's quick, aggressive in the air and (has) a lot of great assets."
    Spammer

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@23 January 2004 - 20:25
    Would they be known as the Lesbian Lions.

Sorry, I'll get me coat.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.