Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To Try

Poster
    Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger+24 January 2004 - 13:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guitar-Slinger @ 24 January 2004 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@24 January 2004 - 16:34
    Driving a Ferrari F1 car on the motorway to Glasgow.
    I&#39;d say, that is pretty close to my dreams of been a Pilot.

Tha car is probably fast as Hell. [/b][/quote]
    Yep

0-150mph in ~6.5 seconds, top speed ~220mph, 100mph-0 in 1.68seconds B)
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 4th gen@24 January 2004 - 07:45
    100mph-0 in 1.68seconds B)
    If all cars had those type of breaks

3. Lounge   -   #33
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Id like to try and find out what a male orgasm feels like

Ohh and I also would like to try flying. Myself, my own body, not an airplane.
    I used to do it in my dreams when I was kid [didnt we all...]

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+24 January 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 24 January 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@24 January 2004 - 07:45
    100mph-0 in 1.68seconds&nbsp; B)
    If all cars had those type of breaks [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, there would be a lot fewer crashes. Problems would be that the brakes are very expensive (obviously), they need to be warmed up before they work (600 degrees celsius or above) and that most people wouldn&#39;t be able to withstand the very high &#39;G&#39; forces which come with such an acceleration.

Also, the braking would be better if the cars had ABS, but that&#39;d take away even more of the challenge from the drivers.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    Originally posted by summerlinda@24 January 2004 - 07:57
    Id like to try and find out what a male orgasm feels like
    No biggie.... well yea it&#39;s a biggie

What I would like to try? Female multi-orgasms :

I&#39;d probably die of a heart attack or something at the start of the second

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I wud like to try more or less every kinda stupid stunt there is. I don&#39;t take life so seriously cuz if i did it wud be really boring. The only things i take seriously is death, love and sum jobs. Why not have fun.

I wanna go bunjy jumping and jump out of a plane...got other stunts i wanna do l8er.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by 4th gen+24 January 2004 - 13:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 24 January 2004 - 13:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@24 January 2004 - 13:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @24 January 2004 - 16:34
    Driving a Ferrari F1 car on the motorway to Glasgow.

I&#39;d say, that is pretty close to my dreams of been a Pilot.

Tha car is probably fast as Hell.
    Yep

0-150mph in ~6.5 seconds, top speed ~220mph, 100mph-0 in 1.68seconds B) [/b][/quote]
    isn&#39;t the 100-0 mph time more like 4 seconds? 1.68secs seems a bit extreme to me, even motorcycles can&#39;t manage that, and they have less momentum. Unless of course, the barrier is providing external help lol.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by wolverine_x@24 January 2004 - 17:53
    isn&#39;t the 100-0 mph time more like 4 seconds? 1.68secs seems a bit extreme to me, even motorcycles can&#39;t manage that, and they have less momentum. Unless of course, the barrier is providing external help lol.
    the 100mph-0 time was recorded by Autocar magazine last year using GPS based test gear and a 2002 Jaguar F1 car. The driver at the time was Jag&#39;s test driver, Lotterer. 1.68 seconds is the correct time though. Seemingly incredible, but true.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    i&#39;d need to see it in black n white to believe it lol.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by wolverine_x@24 January 2004 - 18:27
    i&#39;d need to see it in black n white to believe it lol.
    I don&#39;t know if this link will work or not...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast