Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Board Decline

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Remember the old days when we had 5 sections??

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by Adster@7 February 2004 - 02:31
    No, what was that like?
    Was it Cool?

Whats the Old Stuff you miss?

Spoiler: Show

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    h1
    Originally posted by Adster@6 February 2004 - 19:31
    Damn ad, now you got me reminiscing.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    Originally posted by downloader2008+6 February 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (downloader2008 &#064; 6 February 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
    Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator) and how they were fed up with JetJe&#39;s musicworld gang. Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left. [/b]

Bullshit, Bullshit And More Bullshit...

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him. As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore because this place is a mess with too many sections that all appear to be fkin ghost towns.

Considering 7th is now going to spread this all even thinner of the hopes that there will be new crowds running in like at a buffet thats one dollar on a promotional Sunday then maybe he could ponder this, the changes here have not been good or productive whatsoever, we all thought they would, but it really Sux Balls big time, so maybe we could make a last attemt to save this place and claen house, ffs put it ti a fkin vote, as long as this is still a democracy here which I am no longer sure of.

Originally posted by Adster@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder

All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .[/quote]

FFS I am not alone on this one and since you will have a wonderful new set of url&#39;s then can we please at least have this fkin one lousy one back.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY@7 February 2004 - 04:29

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him.
    now thats bull shit, that was no story

As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore
    and thank god for that

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 February 2004 - 02:02
    As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore
    and thank god for that
    Ah the retard of the day strikes again, now going for 20,000 posts are you. Well let me say one thing to you my arch nemeses, I think we can both agree the changes have not been successfully and perhaps since we both still have interest in this board we could take interest in making this the place it once was again so that you and I can do battle once again you sorry as piece of...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    BANNED
    i think we both agree that you should stop nagging like a kid and stick to your promise of not posting any more

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 February 2004 - 03:01
    stick to your promise of not posting any more
    What fking promise are you referring too you fkimg retard. Read through this post and the entire board if you can and show me where I promised I would not post, I was simply making a statement that this board is not what it used to be and replying to another poster who was assuming why some senior members don&#39;t post as much anymore, even your buddy Shareholder has agreed with my point on this.

Once again you prove yourself to be an ill witted retard while I was trying to let the past go...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey Musleman who&#39;s balamm and why is he a mod in your signature??

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Originally posted by REALITY+7 February 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 7 February 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by downloader2008+6 February 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (downloader2008 &#064; 6 February 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
    Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator) and how they were fed up with JetJe&#39;s musicworld gang. Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left. [/b]

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him. As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore because this place is a mess with too many sections that all appear to be fkin ghost towns.

Considering 7th is now going to spread this all even thinner of the hopes that there will be new crowds running in like at a buffet thats one dollar on a promotional Sunday then maybe he could ponder this, the changes here have not been good or productive whatsoever, we all thought they would, but it really Sux Balls big time, so maybe we could make a last attemt to save this place and claen house, ffs put it ti a fkin vote, as long as this is still a democracy here which I am no longer sure of.

<!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder

All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .[/quote]

FFS I am not alone on this one and since you will have a wonderful new set of url&#39;s then can we please at least have this fkin one lousy one back. [/b][/quote]
    Actually, for your info, I remember reading about 5 topics with members saying that they were leaving because of the flaming. I don&#39;t know if the JetJe story is true, I just read someone posting about it. I am sorry for posting about it if it isn&#39;t true, I just remember reading someone post about it. Sorry.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast