Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodbye From Rapfan

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot+25 January 2004 - 02:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Askjeevesbot &#064; 25 January 2004 - 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@25 January 2004 - 02:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot
    @25 January 2004 - 02:02
    yes i should be banned but all of the others with more than one username oh its ok for them to do it

Yes but they don&#39;t spam all the time
    oh yea and the post you just mad what would you call it oh yes spam [/b][/quote]
    My post was comprehensible, and had a point to it.

I&#39;m not trying to start a flame war with you or anything, its just if you gave some of your posts a point to them, and started using a little grammer to make it more comprehensible it wouldn&#39;t be as annoying now would it?

EDIT: It looks like you rush your posts out too. Like in the quote above, you say mad not made, it looks like you are typing as fast as you possibly can and not bothering about mistakes.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by DWk@24 January 2004 - 19:00
    I believe he/she/it is implying he/she/it has many other accounts on the forum under different names.

Yea I believe for that his/her/it ip should be banned :
    [/quote]
    That makes sense. Birds of a feather flock together. He must be then

RapFan,internet.news, n-etweiser,askJeevesbot,...every freakin person who comes everyday and annoys here
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    For me, I like the spam on here - it&#39;s just all the repetitive flaming that gets annoying.

I think Rapfan&#39;s great for this board. What I don&#39;t think is good is all the "you&#39;re an asshole" "you&#39;re dumb" posts - if you going to flame have some imagination, make it funny.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DWk+24 January 2004 - 19:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 24 January 2004 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@24 January 2004 - 18:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-LSA
    @25 January 2004 - 00:43
    im also many other people blahahaha
    I dont get it ....

I believe he/she/it is implying he/she/it has many other accounts on the forum under different names.
    Yea I believe for that his/her/it ip should be banned : [/b][/quote]
    What I meant was about the spamming.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by RapFan@24 January 2004 - 15:33
    Im leaveing but not for long its time to go back to askjeevesbot so i can catch up
    like i give a fuck?

get the fuck outta here

6. Lounge   -   #26
    FatBastard
    RapFan shouldn&#39;t be on this board, he has too much personality. Hound him off, swear at him, ridicule his grammar, he won&#39;t last long. Let&#39;s get this board back to the way it was. Does anyone stick their finger up their arse after they&#39;ve had a shit?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yea everyone go to ricksy forum thats where all the losers like billdy dean and that go

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Why leave rapfan? This place is Da Bomb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123