Thread: Program To Make Flash Movies?

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What's a good, easy to use program to make Flash movies? (Dreamweaver?) :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    Flash MX

Dreamweaver is for webdesign

{I}{K}{E}

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@16 January 2004 - 23:13
    Flash MX

Dreamweaver is for webdesign

{I}{K}{E}
    FlashMX easy to use ? Try to use Kool Moves

KoolMoves is a web animation software that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. It has fully-featured drawing tools as well as the ability to import vector clipart, bitmaps, MP3 and wav audio. KoolMoves can be used to create navigation systems, splash pages, flying logos, text effects, character animation, transition effects, drop shadows and much more. Shape fills include color gradient and bitmap. You can select from libraries of 19 action script based text effects, 12 web interfaces, 259 clip art items, 13 animated clip art movies, 70 buttons specially designed for Flash movies and 104 text effects templates. KoolMoves makes it easy to create a Flash movie - all you need is an idea. The program was designed by a professional animator to deliver powerful functionality with an easy to use interface.

BYE.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    swishmax is good

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    flash mx 2003 is the only flash program ive ever used but i like it and its pretty easy to use once u get used to it. Maybe 2004 is even easier, anybody ever tried it?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    yeah i have Flash Mx 2004 Pro its pretty easy to use when you have learned to start drawing it took a while for me figure out how to even draw whit it.