Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Count Doesn't Work Right

Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    smartass

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Hey, after 124 posts in just a few hours, you must have encountered that feature numerous times........

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 14:42
    smartass

It's obvious from your many posts since you arived here that you are just trying to be offensive. Could you please try to do it with a little wit and invention. Rather than just saying things like you are all shit, or that eminem want's to be a nixxer (you obviously typed the whole word). I like flaming, debating and arguing as much as anyone else. I think people will confirm this. You are just being offensive and spamming .

Incidentally just putting a wee smiley face at the end of a post doesn't make it acceptable. That is just childish. Saying what you want and then when someone is offended saying, what's wrong I was only joking.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    spamming... i'm just using kazaa-forum... maybe a bit more than other users but thats because i like it...
    about me saying its a joke... that was 1 or 2 times... me being offensive... i'v got a big mouth, i'll wach my mouth... sorry...

i'm not trying to be offensive or something... and that nxxxxr thing.. i'm dutch... dutch people arn't so sensitive about that... sorry about that...

something else???

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 15:56
    spamming... i'm just using kazaa-forum... maybe a bit more than other users but thats because i like it...
    about me saying its a joke... that was 1 or 2 times... me being offensive... i'v got a big mouth, i'll wach my mouth... sorry...

i'm not trying to be offensive or something... and that nxxxxr thing.. i'm dutch... dutch people arn't so sensitive about that... sorry about that...

something else???

Here's an idea

Think - Post

Try it in that order

6. Lounge   -   #16
    77 posts in one day... hmmm makes you think. I never did that on my very first day... yep, I knew it, a natural born post-whore! This guy is giong to be worse than FC if he keeps it up.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Not 77 Shinigami.
    132 and going.
    You forgot about the off-topic ones.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    oh man... in his debut date... oh, and he also got kinda flamed for a thread he started and thats where he got some of his posts. But 132?!? gEEz, now thats a newbie post-whore

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Looks like FC is loosing his touch

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    nah... jalous or something?? just shut up and let me have my fun... jees...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast