Thread: Can Anyone Help Me With This?

hey all I thought this was the best place to post this, anyhow I have been off college for quite some time now because i am ill, was wondering if anyone could help me with this assignment i have been given as I dont have much clue about it, any help would be appreciated. Here it is -

Task 1.

Information systems:
    • draw a block diagram of a typical information system,
    e.g. audio communication, instrumentation, process monitoring;
    • qualitative description of how the electrical signals convey the system information;
    • give an in-depth analysis of the system including, where applicable, transducers as energy converters, types of transducer, transducer output and accuracy;
    • types of amplifier, typical gain, resolution of analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters, types of oscillators and operating frequencies;
    • effect of noise on a system;
    • determination of system output for a given input

Task 2.

Energy flow control systems:
    • draw a block diagram representing an energy flow control system,
    e.g. ac electric drives, dc electric drives, heating, lighting, air conditioning;
    • give an in-depth analysis of a control system to include, where applicable, the transistor as a switch, thyristor, temperature sensing devices, humidity sensing devices, speed control elements for dc and ac machines, dimmer devices and relays;
    • determination of system output for a given input

Thanks in advance for any help

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    Google

No need to tell you. IF you don't know Google, then I have a thought you're about to meet your best friend