Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Want To Trade Games?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Wait... I'm not sure I understand this thread correctly. vocabsr, what is it that you want exactly? Do you want to trade serials on this board? Or do you want to trade games by mailing them to eachother?

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    he wants ppl to mail him their games and he go ahead and sell them

3. Games   -   #13
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    I think he would be honest..he dont wana trade serials, just the whole game..sounds fine to me.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

4. Games   -   #14
    trade actual cds and keys via mail it makes sence. i tried it with console games here but everyone was just a jackass about it.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Actually they have a whole site where you can list ur games for trade and see what other people wan for yours. I did trade by that site 2 times, some people are reall generous they even sent me the game and I didnt even have to give them one, I felt terrible! So I traded with someone else, and I can tell you that the peope on that sight dont rip u off, but u never know on kazaa or any other people that only got the burned versions.

6. Games   -   #16
    I have GTA3 and Day of Defeat that I really regret buying, well, DoD was a gift.

I also got Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed (4) High Stakes. Maybe I'll swap DoD, NFS 3 & 4 for your BF1942.

Need some proof though buddy, I got fux0rd before and I won't let that happen again.

edit
    Wait, what site's that Salim?

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Aha I found it after 2 years of not using it any more, my account is still on there. Its Game Trading Yup I might have to update my stuff now and see if any one wants to trade for my games or what ever i got on there, prolly not a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12