Thread: Morpheus 4 Beta

Hi
    As most of you know streamcast the makers of morpheus are making a version 4 of their product which can conect to gnutella, gunntella 2, fasttrack, edonkey 2000, NEO NET, and think bit torrent (not too sure on that one). Now we also know that morpheus has the worst interfaces in the p2p commuinty. If they made it skinable or if someone hacked it to remove all spyware it would be easily the best p2p network/program on the net.

thanks
    mayhs

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Possibly but why do it when we have Kazaa, etc.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Because it connects to most of the major networks not just fasttrack. More networks equals more files.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by mayhs@25 January 2004 - 20:17
    Because it connects to most of the major networks not just fasttrack. More networks equals more files.
    Shareaza connects to more than FastTrack..

Why not just use it?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by NightStalker+25 January 2004 - 17:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker @ 25 January 2004 - 17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mayhs@25 January 2004 - 20:17

Why not just use it? [/b][/quote]
    One word.

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by NightStalker+26 January 2004 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker &#064; 26 January 2004 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mayhs@25 January 2004 - 20:17

Why not just use it? [/b][/quote]
    Shareaza does not connect to fasttrack, it connects to guntella, gnutella2 and ed2k it can also be used as a bittorent client but i found shareaza is slow.

I dont know what the point of using it to connect kazaa(fasttrack) is anyway, kazaa is crap the only people connecting to kazaa nowadays are newbs and the RIAA, time to let kazaa die and expand the growth of better networks like overnet(ed2k).

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    All those "newbs" are the reason kazaa is so big it has probaly the best interphases in p2p so if somehow morpheus spent more that 2 secs and add SKINS i think i would easily be that best one out there.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    what if this morp be slow too just like shareza

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    what if...