Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Disable Kazaa Ads

Poster
    I'm doing a number comparisen between kazaa and KL,But I don't want that spyware and ads and crap.How do I disable ads and still run kazaa?

BTW: there website is a insult.
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Kazaa Lite Rules, just stick with that, it has all the ads stuff already gone, no need to install or run anything else.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I just uninstalled Kazaa and it lefted there dumbass spyware/spam behind.

do kazaa lite users download off the same network as kazaa?
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    first off that is good that your removed full kazaa, no download Adaware and run it on your computer to remove all that spyware. Once you do that use only klite. Right now Yes we are all downloading from the same place.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Abe@26 January 2004 - 04:11
    I'm doing a number comparisen between kazaa and KL,But I don't want that spyware and ads and crap.How do I disable ads and still run kazaa?

Dont use kazaa, kazaa lite ect it's shit, use other programs like overnet and bittorent.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    if you use overnet and bittorent make sure you forward your ports and turn off you windows xp firewall or any other firewall but use this with caution and your own knowledge

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    DietK can block ads and pop-ups but not the spyware i think

anyway stick with klite

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by junkyardking+26 January 2004 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 26 January 2004 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Abe@26 January 2004 - 04:11
    I&#39;m doing a number comparisen between kazaa and KL,But I don&#39;t want that spyware and ads and crap.How do I disable ads and still run kazaa?

Dont use kazaa, kazaa lite ect it&#39;s shit, use other programs like overnet and bittorent. [/b][/quote]
    oh, i&#39;m moved by your ability to fix this "kazaa" problem, no wait you didn&#39;t fix it you just showed us you can&#39;t read

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    KMD will always have spyware no matter what...
    Anyways about Overnet, I heard it was good
    But still Clean KMD is good, my downloads are up to 160KBPS

1.5MBPS Connection
    GO ADSL&#33;
    P4 2.4C / 1024M / R9600XT 128M / 80GB / 400W
    Peer-to-peer Programs...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by junkyardking+26 January 2004 - 05:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 26 January 2004 - 05:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Abe@26 January 2004 - 04:11
    I&#39;m doing a number comparisen between kazaa and KL,But I don&#39;t want that spyware and ads and crap.How do I disable ads and still run kazaa?

Dont use kazaa, kazaa lite ect it&#39;s shit, use other programs like overnet and bittorent. [/b][/quote]
    This is a K-Lite board incase you didn&#39;t realise &#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast