Thread: What Happened To Klchat Version?

There are loads of different links to loads of different versions all at different stages of development it's all getting confusing.

Is KLchat version still being developed and where can I find the link to the current version?

Or has it been renamed or something else?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Filesharinghelp.com
    It been replaced with the one in my sig

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by YaZiN@26 January 2004 - 06:42
    There are loads of different links to loads of different versions all at different stages of development it's all getting confusing.
    Thats what happens when theres about 50 Chiefs and 5 Indians.No one knows whats happening,,not even the Chiefs, if the truth be known...lol
    Everybody wants to be a leader and have everyone follow them like sheep..BAA!!
    Truth be known half these so called developers couldnt develop a cold if they stood in the rain all day

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Java Boy@26 January 2004 - 12:10
    Truth be known half these so called developers couldnt develop a cold if they stood in the rain all day
    FTFakes cannot develop

So KaZuperNodes/ KaNAT are crap?

btw, me and FTFakes both work on the k-lite v2.6 package

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ok... here's the money shot/million dollar question/same old same old....

Which one is the best to use?

I still have and use (now and again) KLChat RC7.

Liked the full features of the old and original Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3.

In as few words as possible what choices do I have now and in what order are they rated?

**Edit**
    I get the feeling that all this Kazaa Lite/Clean/Res' etc. business is turning into the same situation as BitTorrent Lots of competition but no real direction.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Filesharinghelp.com
    K-lite v2.6 is miles better than KLChat RC7!

It has alot more tools and doesnt use that fucked up diet-k shit!

K-lite v2.6 will soon have ALL and MORE features of the klk++ range

Also the other developements are not really "developements" all they have done so far is update the tools of the klk++ 2.4.3

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    I may DISagree with ur op. since klchat7 is the best, because it is really "LITE" and does not have 100 other crappy progs associated with it. it's IMO and I moght be totally offfffffffff (wrong).
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by supersonic@27 January 2004 - 15:11
    I may DISagree with ur op. since klchat7 is the best, because it is really "LITE" and does not have 100 other crappy progs associated with it. it&#39;s IMO and I moght be totally offfffffffff (wrong).
    Wtf you on about?

Have you used K-lite v2.6 RC12?

Does #klchat RC7 have these features?:
    * WORKING Multi-tab ASM?
    * Custom Startpages (the work WITHOUT DK)?
    * Ability to hide toolbar?

I dont think so&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Whats wrong with diet k i use it becuase they seem to come out with final releases in about 1 week after the release of kazaa 2.6. kazaa 2.6 has came out nov.17 2003 and the you guys are still deveoping with so many extra tools that the average person does not even care about. most ppl just want a kazaa with no spyware and no grey box on the bottom right hand side of the screen. just my opinon dont take it to heart...

by the time you guys are done kazaa 2.7 will come out

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Filesharinghelp.com
    infact that idea is not what most users now want

The early editions of K-lite v2.6 (Kazaa #Klchat) were basically re-packaged kazaa.exe&#39;s with DK and a few tools and people were bitchin&#39; and moanin&#39; and also most users like everything in the interface of kazaa