Thread: Anyone Have Net Detective 8.0

Does anyone have a working copy of net detective 8.0 who would be will to do a search for me? I have exhausted just about every source I can find online and heard this software works well so I'd like to give it a try. If anyone is willing send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by coldnorth@26 January 2004 - 01:23
    Does anyone have a working copy of net detective 8.0 who would be will to do a search for me? I have exhausted just about every source I can find online and heard this software works well so I'd like to give it a try. If anyone is willing send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks
    Youll be greatly dissappointed. Dont even waste the bandwidth. Net detective is a rip off. All it does is gives you links to court houses and other places to get public information. Depending on how your country or state treats public information youll still have to pay a court fee to get the info.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thanks shn. I was afraid that might be the case but thought I'd give it a try anyway. Like I said, I've just about exhausted everything I've been able to locate.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Double Agent
    like shn said it's a piece of crapware, i've tried it myself

but if u insist on wasting ur time then i'd suggest what 4gen said, go look for it on emule, u'll find spyware fested copies floating around

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I've downloaded it but have never been able to find a working serial number. From what I have heard it really won't find me anymore sources of info anyway.