Thread: What Happens If...

Poster
    Turn ON leaf to hub link compression, under options>>Networks>>Gnutella>>link compression?
    Turn ON only accept hub connections, under options>>Networks>>Gnutella>>Hub election>>Allow this hub to become a leaf?
    Turn OFF allow this node to become a a hub, under options>>Networks>>Gnutella>>Hub election>>allow this hub to become a hub?

If the answers are in a FAQ, forum or webpage, please link me to it and I will be gratefully pleased.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    1. You&#39;ll get a little less outbound traffic, by lowering the overhead. Which is good.
    2. You&#39;ll become a hub, which is basicly a supernode. If you don&#39;t want Shareaza to generate a lot of traffic, leave it off. (there&#39;s no real advantage in being a hub, but the network needs them)
    3. Turn on allow this node to become a leaf, or you&#39;ll be a hub automatically.
    4. If you turn on allow this node to be a hub, and allow this hub to be a leaf, shareaza will automatically choose which one is needed more on the network...

allow hub + allow leaf = Shareaza makes choice for you
    allow hub + force hub = you&#39;ll be a hub
    allow hub + force hub + allow leaf = you&#39;ll be a hub
    allow leaf + force leaf = you&#39;ll be a leaf
    allow leaf + force leaf + allow hub = you&#39;ll be a leaf
    allow leaf + force leaf + allow hub + force hub = doesn&#39;t make any sense, i don&#39;t know what raza does in that case...

You&#39;ll probably want to choose being a leaf...
    here&#39;s a link to the FAQ:
    Link

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Thnx alot man for help
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::