Thread: Avi Preview

Go to my Traffic screen, right click the AVI Preview option, file downloads, shows I have 27min 18 sec, plays the first 4 seconds and then jumps to the end. What am I doing/not doing here? Worked a few weeks ago and now this. :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Maybe you only have 4 seconds of video downloaded from the file?? Most clients download files in sections and some do this by d/l the beginning and ends first.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    blank BT Rep: +1
    please try searching this board before asking questions as this has been answered many many times before.

Did u install k++ codec pack recently and then found the prob?

There is a prob with one of the parts of the pack and avi preview. It has all been fixed now tho, u just need to un-install the codecs, re-install without a certain file. Search this board anyway and u will find the fix.

If this doesnt work, then u have a corrupt avi file and need to get avi fixer to fix the bad sections to watch it.

Am 99.9% sure tho it is the first prob
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 February 2004 - 16:02
    http://www.videolan.org

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+4 February 2004 - 06:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 4 February 2004 - 06:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@3 February 2004 - 16:02
    http://www.videolan.org
    [/b][/quote]
    &#39;nuff said me thinks
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Same thing happened to me. If u&#39;ve installed the 220f codec pack then uninstall it. When u reinstall it make sure to untick the avi splitter filter...not sure what its called but its the first one under the filter section during setup. Should make avi preview work again.