Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: People Still Use Kazaa Lite?

cloud1494
    I've found that for MP3s the best thing to do is to look for files that are 192 kb/s... Since most people download 128 kb/s songs, those are the ones that the RIAA f***ed up the most. I haven't found ANY problems with MP3s at 192. Try it.

That's not mentioning the fact that 192s have better sound quality anyway.

As for the differently sized files, some things are ripped differently then others which results in different sizes. It also comes from being (for mp3s) a smaller or larger bitrate/second, and (for programs) they're either zipped or rarred or something of the sort.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    yea leave all the bait on k-lite and kazaa while dc ,mirc,bittorent,newsgroup,emule download without the RIAA on their back

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 January 2004 - 21:44
    I thought it was dead?

I mean come on guys.Let it die and move on.Get over it!Even the makers of it think it sucks.Just ask them.
    i've been trying to tell noobs that for ages now they just dont listen

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by spyware@26 January 2004 - 21:51
    You wanna go back to Napster huh?. Sure there are better things out there then Kazaa but its still good enough to dl mp3's from
    DUDE Kazaa is shite for music, if you want albums or just mp3 use

SOULSEEK(music only, Albums and mp3)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=45353
    http://www.slsknet.org

Or OVERNET CLEAN(Albums, MP3 and everything else) http://ultimate.250free.com/overnetlite052.exe

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    h1
    When will the sheep learn?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for some opinions on this issue.It might not of seemed I was being serious, but I was.

7. File Sharing   -   #17

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    ingram091
    I'm still using it, With updated PeerGuardian of course. if I start seeing activity in there I know I got a garbage download from someplace. I wish they would put in some hash mark checking into the client. like bittorrent. I like both, but Bittorrent has no preview. It really needs one for sampling, to be sure you want what you are downloading. Lots of times I find what I want on Klite K++ then download it on bitorrent. I also share my torrent files on Kazaa. And there is a lot of activity on those downloads recently. seems this format is starting to take off. Kazaa may end up being a protal for torrent searching soon.

ingram

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@28 January 2004 - 02:51
    GET CLEAN BLUBSTER FOR mp3 SINGLES

Yeah you Amateurs do that.While we use SoulSeek to download Albums and BoxSets.Whole Catalogs of Artist.

Singles.Ohhh god that is so old.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Kazaa still fast

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast